View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Player ran PVP event - Birthday egg hunt - Free entry 

Hey guys so the games been pretty dead lately and I mean what I've been saying when I care about this game.
I've decided to take some of my platinum and put it to a noble cause.

Pvp event:
I would like to host a good old fashioned PVP event, much like the days when Axel ran them. There's no fee to enter and there will be alot of plats up for grabs. Multiple Level brackets with strict rules to follow.

I'm looking for 1 or 2 people that would be interested in helping setup the logistics and rules, another person that would be interested in recording and possibly even commentating. Of course if there is 0 interest then this ends here but hopefully there will be some. I'd also like peoples opinions on dates and what dates/times you would be free as i know we all live and work in different times. I'd like to include as many as I can. Try and keep conversation in this thread civil so as not to get it locked.

If your interested in helping run things then drop me a PM (you may not be able to enter the contest - im not sure yet) otherwise post your thoughts here. I don't imagine this happening before christmas, depending on how many people are interested it'll likely be around Jan/Feb time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Egg hunt:
The 10th December marks my birthday and as such i'm hosting an Egg hunt on the weekend prior (7th and/or 8th December).
The rules are simple.
3 players... here by named, 'The chosen few', will be hidden within the game. Where you might ask? Nobody knows... not even i...could be on the server, DS, perhaps right infront of you. Calling out is futile for they do not speak until 1 white peal is placed beneath their feet. Find them, unlock the riddle and seal your fate. Answer the riddle incorrectly or take too long to answer and they will vanish into the night. Answer correctly and be showered in platinum to your hearts delight, be on the lookout and prepare to fight, there are no rules on this special night.

150-300plat up for grabs - the names of the chosen few will be posted here on 7th and 8th December.

Have fun and good luck.

Last edited by clerythecleric on Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:21 pm

This is very cool of you; sounds fun. I can help until Jan 13th; after which I’ll be crazy busy again with nursing school so not as active.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:52 pm

pretty awesome, Both things are. good ideas

Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:13 am

one rule should be you cannot trans off screen to another one of your players alt tabbed to recharge yourself when disped and if almuses are allowed only one almus not sanc scrool/max ammy that just ruins it/

Kenpachi Zaraki

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:16 am

no almuses. almuses and redos ruined the game pvp. one idiot can spam 25 almuses back and back and consider that not losing cuz technically he did not "die"

Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:52 am

i can record the pvp, unless i should be in it. Both sound good, egg hunt will be fun. typically available 8pm PST-xxam PST especially weekends.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:00 am

Yes except I’ll pop Canada / the rage ez

Kenpachi Zaraki

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:26 pm

"Hahaha" - ingame sound

I love player ran events, count me in, i can play a Warrior and Paladin, level 70, near max geared, can also reduce gear down to compete against less geared.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]