View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Wipe Clarification 

I would have tagged this onto my previous post, but someone felt the need to lock it. Well I was awaiting replies from "on high" to no avail, however someone else did get a response from EJ. Along with many other people who sold stuff in cons and got their plat wiped (including my only 70 pull worth anything), I was looking for some help in getting anything back. EJ's response was "Yes it was not a perfect solution, I am not making any more adjustments". So if anyone else curious whether they might get their 70 pull back or maybe get their hdh that he can apparently track (https://gyazo.com/4e3eba05079271e4c3e3011b567cbf31), not gonna happen. In future debacles, it would be nice for any definitive word whether decisions are final or not.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:28 am

dont bother with forums or mailing
unless your a yes man to anything that comes
your opinion will be ignored

this is mainly what drove me and my friends away from this game
and the fact that cyber harassing is left running rampant in the game

Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:34 pm

stay on topic liftingnerd.

TO stay on topic, personally I'm just waiting a few more weeks before I decide to do my new 70 chest pull or any trading, just to be safe.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:55 pm

yeah what happened makes me never want to trade or anything now. I guess I gotta get what I want by finding it(HAAHAHAHAHHAA).

Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:52 pm

[quote="LiftingNerd"]dont bother with forums or mailing
unless your a yes man to anything that comes
your opinion will be ignored

this is mainly what drove me and my friends away from this game
and the fact that cyber harassing is left running rampant in the game[/quote]

^ this is why the forums are so gross. Sadly almost all of the really smart xen players have been banned/ostracized from these forums. It's become an echo chamber. Don't feel bad though, this game has had one soul dev for 20 years. It only gets time when he feels the mood hit him. The botters, dupers, and cheaters don't even get attention these days.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:01 pm

seems ej is done helping to restore gear lost in cons from the reply i got from him sucks to lose legit gear because of cheaters congratulations to those that got there items back you lucked out

Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:27 pm

[quote="meh"]seems ej is done helping to restore gear lost in cons from the reply i got from him sucks to lose legit gear because of cheaters congratulations to those that got there items back you lucked out[/quote]

Chin up buttercup.
It's all up-hill from here.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]