View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Make Clerics Great Again 

And what agrenda was I pushing? I leveled a cleric 1-70 as well. I know their strengths and weakensess as much as the next player.

I don’t recall saying clerics didn’t need any love. Perhaps you’re thinking of someone else.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Two Dixon Cider wrote:
And what agrenda was I pushing? I leveled a cleric 1-70 as well. I know their strengths and weakensess as much as the next player.

I don’t recall saying clerics didn’t need any love. Perhaps you’re thinking of someone else.

weird i dont see you playing or pvping on said cleric. I wonder why. Also, I will make a post if I want and I will actually email him as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

And Clerics damage is fine? They why arent they pvping? They should be getting at LEAST 2 kills per week to be on pvp stats page. Odd I have seen zero clerics on there in weeks and even quit mine for my paladin.

thefiregod wrote:
issue is ac, and stacking spirit dmg. best gear in game you can max get like 120-130 vs wizards energy 170+ Just saying

agredi isnt a bad idea again, +1 give clerics a reason to be unique since mob control was taken by druids, they dont have best stup/velo/str in game support class with weakest spells lol

Agree 100%.

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:26 am

Two Dixon Cider wrote:
I just enjoy trolling you.

This is why it's hard for EJ to know what ppl want.

Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:44 pm

I also recall a posted I made about them needing better high end gear bc none of it helps them

vex armor shadow/eng there no SP yet it got bashed to death like this post is getting

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:47 pm

bottlecup wrote:
I also recall a posted I made about them needing better high end gear bc none of it helps them

vex armor shadow/eng there no SP yet it got bashed to death like this post is getting

can u find tht post and top it? I want to see the comments on there since you make a very valid point.

Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:47 am

Loki wrote:
bottlecup wrote:

can u find tht post and top it? I want to see the comments on there since you make a very valid point.

cant fine it mate.. bc it got deleted

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:20 am

Abettor Helter wrote:
I would like it if clerics AOE was instant damage or perhaps an overhaul on how the spell works altogether. Just as the flame winds were changed.
Instead of a random red beam maybe a spell that shoots out balls of holy light or something which hit the first object it collides with. Kinda like ranger multi but with balls of light.

that would NERF clerics even further.

no 1 smart uses fireballs in pvp as they dont hit... it was only used when they could stun people like with dragon lord staff before mind molecule and then cried hard and got it nerfed.

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:42 pm

spin / wizard blue bomb/ juxta/ druid fragor multis are ALL pve spells and ALL viable in pvp. especially spin and wizard blue bomb and driuid multi.
ranger multi can 1 shot players if you have enough mobs gathered as well...

Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:25 pm

Loki wrote:
spin / wizard blue bomb/ juxta/ druid fragor multis are ALL pve spells and ALL viable in pvp. especially spin and wizard blue bomb and driuid multi.

What I believe meant was that red beam (actually known as Evil beam (for over a decade) targets evil beings. So in terms of PvE he meant the monsters.

If people are going to be dicks I will delete the post.

Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Xen101 wrote:
Loki wrote:

What I believe meant was that red beam (actually known as Evil beam (for over a decade) targets evil beings. So in terms of PvE he meant the monsters.

And when ej MADE Good vs EVIL, it targetted all Evil-Faction players which is NOT PVE but PVP. And for the last 5+ years since GVE is targets PLAYERS IN PVP MODE (not pve once again)
(over a decade) things have changed numerous times.

Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next