View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 DK area upgrade / dk task - IDEA 

I was thinking about some new leveling area ideas, this one pertaining to the already existing DK area..... this is just a thought

As it stands, dk's is usually pretty overcrowded and when a beastly 70 with house comes running through the mobs die in one pack per room top/mid/bottom excuding the side rooms as they take up too much time if you want all the spawn to yourself. The right side entry room can be cleared in 1 or 2 groups and with an hp pot with tank build I can clear the whole right hallway in one swoop.

What if you were to enlarge the rooms a bit (top/mid/bottom) and the right side where grollin is make transable with also a slightly larger area. (this would allow KQ people, especially mages, to possibly clear spawn easier for grollin) and extend the right side to allow for more of the harder lvl mobs (dark adept/lvl90 and dks) to a point where the area becomes non-trans for fig types to hunt with sp run. Mages cant really hunt right side efficiently as like spider hall (where rangers reign supreme) but with making top/mid/bottom transable as well as grollin area and adding an extra portion off to the right with non trans you could widen the load for more leveling (mages and fig types) as well as provide the higher lvl DK mobs and mages for better geared characters who are up for the challenge. You could add an insta port on the right side to enter the non trans zone kind of like entrance to hks.

Again, this is just an idea as DK's is a hot spot for 62-70, espeically for KQ and the ONLY lvl 70 quest that is available.

side note: DK quest from corsix gives 85k with bonus days? Is there a chance at increasing the experience gained at lvl 70 to say maybe 250k? as well as adding a possibility to get reditus amulet/maximus amulet like the old hk task from t3? The quest is barely worth it for experience when you can just sit in hks and get the 85k in about 10 seconds. Increasing the experience gain and adding consumables that are used more often would decrease their value as it is economy wise and boost sales in other departments. This would also allow for more questing espeically if it was another viable way to obtain these consumables rather then farming or trying to get a mini boss kill before the other 15 players online when their spawn is about 1 hour apart. This is also just a thought and there may be spelling errors I didn't check.

Demo

Thu May 16, 2019 4:48 pm

Location = 1285,227

Thu May 16, 2019 5:12 pm

Or just replicate this area. Change it a bit, and make a second one in a different part of the world.

Thu May 16, 2019 7:26 pm

Loki wrote:
Or just replicate this area. Change it a bit, and make a second one in a different part of the world.

This is what I suggested about right hks, still no response in that topic.

Thu May 16, 2019 9:19 pm

I love farming dks but I feel bad for people who are working on the king quest when people farm there. if I see someone doing it I usually leave or just farm right side of it. but I think it just needs to go from set/timed spawn to constant spawn to help a bit. but this would make grollin more difficult to get to for some people and that's not really needed.

Thu May 16, 2019 10:32 pm

The spawn rate definitely needs to be increased. If only 2 people are there you're going to spend a few minutes waiting for respawn after every clear.

Sat May 18, 2019 12:05 pm

I think all spawn rates should be increased where they are slow

Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:32 pm

I'm really pissing people doing KQ off recently cause i just have all the spawn on lockdown the whole time.

+250k

*****DKs can't satisfy anything more than 1 nice geared melee*****

I hope EJ sees this and does everything you just mentioned.

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Toth wrote:
I'm really pissing people doing KQ off recently cause i just have all the spawn on lockdown the whole time.

+250k

Yes it is hard to finish King's Quest when a geared person runs thru and usually either intentionally or unintentionally kills the mobs you are trying to kill.
Since you have to kill them to get the crystals most of the time I miss out since I kill them slowly and someone higher level kills the ones following me.

Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:37 pm

Toth wrote:

+250k

Farm bottom dd ffs.

Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next