View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 so what happend the the servers 

ds was down all night/day

so I did some leveling on server since ds was down.
logged back on and my exp was reset, I have some items back that I had sold.
but I also have stuff I traded for right before the reset and some items I traded are gone still?

Wed May 15, 2019 12:15 am

some stuff I had for years I recently put on my character also and are now gone and replaced with replica items that I took off. so I got 2 quest va's now and my va I put on in place of the quest va I was wearing is now gone.

Wed May 15, 2019 12:23 am

Easiest answer? Email EJ, nobody but him can help you with this.

Thu May 16, 2019 2:15 pm

trust me I do and as usual it goes unanswered. so I guess ill just take the loss on this situation.

Thu May 16, 2019 10:28 pm

hihello wrote:
some stuff I had for years I recently put on my character also and are now gone and replaced with replica items that I took off. so I got 2 quest va's now and my va I put on in place of the quest va I was wearing is now gone.

oh sh*t... i just got back from vacation and like 3 of my items in storage are just 35g pieces... what happened???

Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 am

[quote="kannun"][quote="hihello"]some stuff I had for years I recently put on my character also and are now gone and replaced with replica items that I took off. so I got 2 quest va's now and my va I put on in place of the quest va I was wearing is now gone.[/quote]

oh sh*t... i just got back from vacation and like 3 of my items in storage are just 35g pieces... what happened???[/quote]

In the past when this happened it meant the items were duped. I don’t know if that’s still the case or not.

Fri May 17, 2019 4:12 pm

kannun wrote:
hihello wrote:

oh sh*t... i just got back from vacation and like 3 of my items in storage are just 35g pieces... what happened???

Getting gold in your storage means you had items in consignment that sold but you never collected the money. Eventually it timed out and put the gold in storage for you.
3 of your items didn't turn into 35g each. You had 3 items in cons you were selling for 35g each.

Fri May 17, 2019 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]