View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Read skill 

Does anyone have any techniques other than spamming battle scrolls to get the read up? And how much read should one have for shrines and jeloc?

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:08 am

Read required for Shrines:

Normal +1 Shrines & Great Hall: 21 (Some say 22 for GH but I was able to shrine someone with 21 read and GH worked for them last week)
Star Shrine: 23
Jeloc +2's & 6th: 25 Read

Strategies for Leveling Read:
This has been a debated topic since the beginning of Xen. I remember at one point people would swear you had to get your swim up a few points if your read had stalled. What has worked for me is just burn 5 battle scrolls while you're hunting, let them wear off, rinse and repeat until you can do the same with vbs, then once your read is high enough pick up any scroll and just use it, arc flamma - glacier visc - etc, and lastly one you get high enough to use port scrolls use those as your portals everywhere you go until your read jumps high enough, all while repeating the earlier methods.

In short though, no 2 Xenimus Characters of mine (and there are many) have every had the same journey to 25 read. Its always different and unpredictable.

But hopefully you have better luck than Enigma, he's been stuck at 24 read since level 20 and he's 41 now lol.

Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:31 pm
Profile WWW

How do I mark the forum as read so that when I next visit I can see threads with new posts?

Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:04 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]