View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Boss Spawns 

"Everyone running around" Uh the big issue is getting a player base over anything. Who cares if 10 people have the same gear? i Logged into the pvp server and 2 people were playing, can't believe it died so fast...

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:57 pm

McDohl wrote:
"Everyone running around" Uh the big issue is getting a player base over anything. Who cares if 10 people have the same gear? i Logged into the pvp server and 2 people were playing, can't believe it died so fast...

Why? We've explained this before. Xen main feature could be the high pace action stuff.. but not many people left are into that.. especially when the gear is just such a huge role. Why you think posts like "more spawn" and "faster bosses" and "more content" have been out so much?

Like i said.. Catering to these 25 players is pointless. EVERYTHING done, should be for NEW players.. not these guys.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:25 pm

What do you mean why? You misunderstand...I am for faster spawn, bosses, etc. I'm saying these people crying over everyone will be in the same gear is pointless if only 10 people are playing the game. We need these changes to get MORE PLAYERS into the game. Also, advertising.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:46 pm

it died because it was capped :/

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:55 pm

Everyone thought the server was going to be like old days. Little did they know, the game doesn't work like that anymore.

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:59 am

[quote="Xen101"][quote="McDohl"]"Everyone running around" Uh the big issue is getting a player base over anything. Who cares if 10 people have the same gear? i Logged into the pvp server and 2 people were playing, can't believe it died so fast...[/quote]

Why? We've explained this before. Xen main feature could be the high pace action stuff.. but not many people left are into that.. especially when the gear is just such a huge role. Why you think posts like "more spawn" and "faster bosses" and "more content" have been out so much?

Like i said.. Catering to these 25 players is pointless. EVERYTHING done, should be for NEW players.. not these guys.[/quote]

It’s amazing to me how close minded and stupid some of the player base is.
Same mistakes are done time after time and they find an excuse time and time again
As to why the game is losing players rather than seeing the bigger picture.

EJ might just want the same 25 players playing, but these25 will always complain about the state of game
And will only look for what will benefit them for their own agenda, you can clearly see it on the forums everyday.

Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:33 am

Xen101 wrote:
McDohl wrote:

Like i said.. Catering to these 25 players is pointless. EVERYTHING done, should be for NEW players.. not these guys.

+1

Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:40 am

McDohl wrote:
What do you mean why? You misunderstand...I am for faster spawn, bosses, etc. I'm saying these people crying over everyone will be in the same gear is pointless if only 10 people are playing the game. We need these changes to get MORE PLAYERS into the game. Also, advertising.

Agreed.

Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:41 am

[quote="Rippy"]Everyone thought the server was going to be like old days. Little did they know, the game doesn't work like that anymore.[/quote]

This was what I thought I was returning too. Last time I played Xen max level was 65 and old spell system was in place. Levels mattered less and skill played a bigger role in PVP. There was much more build diversity back in the day as well instead of the current day meta of mages being all prime stat and figs mainly agility.

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:28 pm

XFactor wrote:
Rippy wrote:
Everyone thought the server was going to be like old days. Little did they know, the game doesn't work like that anymore.

This was what I thought I was returning too. Last time I played Xen max level was 65 and old spell system was in place. Levels mattered less and skill played a bigger role in PVP. There was much more build diversity back in the day as well instead of the current day meta of mages being all prime stat and figs mainly agility.

God i wish that was the case
I have recommended reverting to this type of balance but...
Looks highly unlikely to happen

Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next