View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Reduce significance of Added props through prop shrine! 

Perhaps too significant in general. Not just on daggers\wands - but in general. After all any item w/ the right props significantly increases the userfulness and value of the item.

***for example a weapon with 10 speed (2 props) and 10 dmg (2 props) for a total of 4 props is half of the possible 8 and anything less is nearly discarded as vendor trash.

***for example any weapon that does not have hp\mp steal is basically discarded as trash - and it is because without steals you cannot hunt at the pace you need to maintain a decent xp\hour.

Perhaps if [Player added props] were significantly reduced [and the built in properties tuned a bit] - the amount of userful items would increase thus making the bag less useful and increasing PVP.

People are farming Vis Mederi Rings for example and proping them for only the best player added props (2 props, usually 4 all magic bonus or 6 hp) and anything less is junk.. and thus its that sort of issue that people are only playing when they have a bag\redo. The items themselves are common but people put too much value on them w/ the right combintation of player added properties.

Reduce the significance of player added props?

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:05 am

YES YES YES

ive always though that

certain items if u dont get good props are complete sh*t

Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:56 am

The main problem is you can get added. Amd on pretty. Much everything except hats or whatever via propping, an all mage gear has. Amd built in, where's added melee damage besides the 3 items in game that add it but nobody uses? Can't get a single prop on anything to increase melee dmg, an I'm not tryin to hear Fer hit bcuz mages get critical too

Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:10 am

i would much rather see random built ins, the same built ints but with different values, totally randomised, making items fairly unique. theres already regular and super versions of items i know but i think taking it a step further would be good to shake it up.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:32 pm
Yes! Gear is heavily reliant on props.

The gear itself should rely on its own built in stats to be worth using. The props should just modify it slightly.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:07 pm

While I could say I agree to some degree, I also think things like this are what make xenimus fun and unique.

Not all gear should be the same, players would never need to seek better gear. Prop differentiation is needed.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Swift wrote:
While I could say I agree to some degree, I also think things like this are what make xenimus fun and unique.

Not all gear should be the same, players would never need to seek better gear. Prop differentiation is needed.

+1

Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]