View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:04 pm



Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Pvp videos 
Author Message

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:36 am
Posts: 396
Rippy wrote:
Videos like these show exactly why certain things in this game are dumb. How the hell is a mage allowed to just sit there and tank all of the hits that a melee produces.. We see here that the guy you're fighting is hitting for 9% a hit. That is wack.


I must have watched a different video. I saw the mages hp drop insanely fast. If the melee stayed on him he probably would have killed him.


Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:27 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 3722
Location: U.S.A.
Zer wrote:
Rippy wrote:
Videos like these show exactly why certain things in this game are dumb. How the hell is a mage allowed to just sit there and tank all of the hits that a melee produces.. We see here that the guy you're fighting is hitting for 9% a hit. That is wack.


I must have watched a different video. I saw the mages hp drop insanely fast. If the melee stayed on him he probably would have killed him.


+1 melees are fine.

_________________
"I'm not playing til 60-70cap ej!"


Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:49 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:16 pm
Posts: 29
Med tapping slows down ur hits. Stop that and do more dps


Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:47 pm
Posts: 213
Zer wrote:
Rippy wrote:
Videos like these show exactly why certain things in this game are dumb. How the hell is a mage allowed to just sit there and tank all of the hits that a melee produces.. We see here that the guy you're fighting is hitting for 9% a hit. That is wack.


I must have watched a different video. I saw the mages hp drop insanely fast. If the melee stayed on him he probably would have killed him.


Nope... We saw the exact same video. In t3 the melee was swinging at him for quite some time. And again was hitting for a constant 9% a hit. While OBVIOUSLY the mage is hitting him for a lot more as he is medding every 2 ipsums.

_________________
The server didn't crash.


Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:02 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:35 pm
Posts: 162
Xenimus is set up like other games where you can chose your difficulty level.

Novice: wizard
Beginner: warlock, cleric
Intermediate: Druid, ranger
Advanced: DW
Expert: Paladin, warrior.

If you want an easy time chose a wizard and if you want to be handicapped pick a paladin or warrior.


Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:27 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 3722
Location: U.S.A.
Heimdallr wrote:
Xenimus is set up like other games where you can chose your difficulty level.

Novice: wizard
Beginner: warlock, cleric
Intermediate: Druid, ranger
Advanced: DW
Expert: Paladin, warrior.

If you want an easy time chose a wizard and if you want to be handicapped pick a paladin or warrior.

Only if youre garbage. Some top players are paladins,warriors. Beta males like you are at the bottom due to lack of skills.

_________________
"I'm not playing til 60-70cap ej!"


Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:40 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:16 pm
Posts: 29
Expert paladin/warrior?


Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:43 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:00 am
Posts: 987
id say its more like this


wizard, warlock, cleric, druid win due to Freeze/poison/Critical Magic
ranger win due to backstabbing other players during pvp
DW Win due to Cooldown
Paladin, warrior, Win due to Lucky procc while spam medding


Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:48 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:35 pm
Posts: 162
Loki wrote:
Heimdallr wrote:
Xenimus is set up like other games where you can chose your difficulty level.

Novice: wizard
Beginner: warlock, cleric
Intermediate: Druid, ranger
Advanced: DW
Expert: Paladin, warrior.

If you want an easy time chose a wizard and if you want to be handicapped pick a paladin or warrior.

Only if youre garbage. Some top players are paladins,warriors. Beta males like you are at the bottom due to lack of skills.


if a player has a higher win ratio using a warrior vs a mage then that player will be significantly more skilled at pvp than the person playing the mage.... Hence an expert player. I dont play enough to be an expert and fall in the intermediate/advanced category but unfortunately i have access to 2 warriors....Luckily there are beginner players out there on Orc warlocks so before i quit at least i could still get the occasional kill


Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 3722
Location: U.S.A.
then if wizards are so easy and good then make 1 and stop crying over a game you never play and quit 3 years ago.

_________________
"I'm not playing til 60-70cap ej!"


Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:33 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.