View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The recent item fix 
Site Admin

I decided to only remove the gear from the new PvP server where it would be far more of a problem than the X1 server.

I heard that some people lost level 40 chest pulls. If so then email me about that. If I can trace the gear to confirm it then I will reset that pull.

Again, I am really sorry about this. I keep a close eye on things after updates but I didn't realize how big this problem was at first. Several people already had that level of gear but there was not so much of it in game. In order to keep gear trading healthy I think it was the best thing to do.

Hard decision though, stuck choosing the lesser of 2 evils.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Is it posible for a skill reset. Some of us spec into weapons we had until now.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:04 pm

+1 we should get full respecs at least. I spent 15 dollars to respec for a weapon.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Taken care of.

Last edited by Dbag on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 pm

There are players who are still using top notch gear like adept robes/demo chains...doesn't seem fair.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:19 pm

sorry maybe I should have posted this on here. Just wanted to mention that from the looks of it some items got by the item wipe that were recently found. Personally I have lost items going as far back as 2 weeks ago that were legit and I've kept a few items that were more recent from the past couple days (which is what I thought the wipe was for.) From talking to people in game they also have the same problem. I am sure the people who camped the found items place are trying to keep it quiet to try and get away with keeping some items. Almost seems better off to just reset the servers to the date of the update. Atleast then we know that everything SHOULD be done and done correctly. I would rather lose a few hours of lvling than lose items I've had for weeks that I spent money to prop.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:21 pm

Ej redos and bags also dropped from the found items during those 2 days and those items were not wiped so people now have tons of redos and bags from found items. Why were these items kept in the game?

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:42 pm

What items were wiped? Did people with ankhs in storage get theirs wiped as well?

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:45 pm

Gonzilla wrote:
Ej redos and bags also dropped from the found items during those 2 days and those items were not wiped so people now have tons of redos and bags from found items. Why were these items kept in the game?

not to mention those who were nonstop getting torment gear and trading TONS of it for plats/ redos etc. Im sure theres a player or two with over 100p and over 50+redos from this in storage. They won.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:52 pm
It would be nice to have a test sever open for players to try out these sort of updates in the future before they are implemented. Could avoid a lot of these situations moving forward.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next