View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Sparkle Setting - Not Sparkling 

Hey Ej,
I was testing the sparkle setting and I know we all like to complain about this or that but i have 3 very good conerns/requests to make it better.

Tested with Maximus potion with sparkle setting working, when you drop 3 items on the sparkle setting item this removes the glow of sparkles making the feature useless. This means if you hunt somewhere and gather mobs in anyway, you may not see items you specifically list your looking for.
The sparkle setting uses the same texture as white potion effect, and other buffs like str etc. This makes items hard to see when hunting things like Dark Knights who pop white potions all the time. Could we potentially get a new sparkle setting texture? Feral on the forums had a really good green one that would work if the game referenced that specifically for the sparkle setting instead of the current texture.
Sometimes when switching between DS and Main server Sparkle settings don't work, this is fixed by going into the setting and hitting ok again. This can also randomly happen when you refreshly log on but i mostly see it when I port to DS and hunt an area i know drops things like maxies (and notice right away when sparkle isnt working)

Here is a link to his particals image (used to replace the current one to change looks, but would be amazing to have you add to library to reference sparkle items only) https://imgur.com/a/u6ZGd2o

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:47 pm

I've also noticed that sometimes, especially when going from PVP to Prime Server, I'll have to go back into my sparkle setting and click OK again for it to actually work. I would really like to see some improvements made to the sparkle settings.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:24 pm

SporkimusPrime wrote:
I've also noticed that sometimes, especially when going from PVP to Prime Server, I'll have to go back into my sparkle setting and click OK again for it to actually work. I would really like to see some improvements made to the sparkle settings.

Also from Main server to DS on either server I've seen it. And it always stops when 3 items are over an item.

Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]