View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 whats next for 2.0 
Anyone hear anything about what will be next for 2.0?
I was in discord with E.J. a few days ago however I only mentioned a few small bugs and didn't ask too many questions pertaining to 2.0. Because of the new server release I knew E.J. would be focused on that, and didn't want to add anything unnecessary to his pile of current work.

Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:18 pm
I mean, the game is not playable to me. On a really good computer, the game lags freezes, the tree stuck thing when gasing anoys me, and the hills and camera movement is rough to say the least. Not sure why hills have to be so huge when they could be much smaller and give a good game effect.

Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:52 pm
the game is not playable????

Excuse my language.. that's total bullshit!

Myself and many others play, at times it can get laggy yes. However we post and ask E.J. to reset the server and issue is resolved, which I might add hasn't happened in a while. You may not like some of the aspects of 2.0 but to call it unplayable and turn off potential players from trying the game isn't the way to express it.

Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:24 pm
with all the glitches etc, and unbalaced characters (rangers better off using swords till 18+) it is unplayable. I think the terrain is horrible and glitchy.

Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:19 pm

[quote="thefiregod"]with all the glitches etc, and unbalaced characters (rangers better off using swords till 18+) it is unplayable. I think the terrain is horrible and glitchy.[/quote]

your full of sh*t

xen two has a level 50 ranger he stop playing to due he run out of spots to lvl at.
xen two has lvl 50+ warrior
xen two lost two level 60 mages (deleted thx ej)
xen two you can get lvl 30 with in 1 day due to high exp
what glitches you talk about?? what is unplayable? a ranger?? u cant say ranger bc there is a lvl 50 ranger u can get ani rings / la rings vis meds ect ndnt..

how its unbalance?

more info bro help ej to help us :P

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:55 pm

...how the f- do you get to 30 in a day?

Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:45 am

joeafro wrote:
...how the f- do you get to 30 in a day?

You know how you know quite a bit of the in and outs of 1.0. The same gets applied to 2.0, except guess what....2.0 can do it better!

Some people really have no idea how good 2.0 is...

phpBB [video]

Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:17 pm

[quote="Xen101"][quote="joeafro"]...how the f- do you get to 30 in a day?[/quote]

You know how you know quite a bit of the in and outs of 1.0. The same gets applied to 2.0, except guess what....2.0 can do it better!

Some people really have no idea how good 2.0 is...[/quote]

you applied right.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:13 am

Whats next? x2 has been dead since it lost bottle and I. Who knew deleting 2 key players who brought other players to x2 would collapse the server lol.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:55 pm
[quote="Prysionero"]Whats next? x2 has been dead since it lost bottle and I. Who knew deleting 2 key players who brought other players to x2 would collapse the server lol.[/quote]

who knew abusing a bug would get you deleted? AHAHHAHAHAHHA You thought because your nesbianna's link yall could just abuse bugs?

I knew and it was hilarious to watch you abuse it knowing youd be gone soon

Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next