View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 2.0 game bug 

People have been going into dungeon and houses and transing over the walls to the area they call the void from that location they can see any new areas you add then they walk into corner of New dungeon and trans over wall to get in then they do not have to spend time looking they do this for shrines and to get to boss faster as well they aslo found your port location center and have it mapped to gain access faster as well and bye transing over I mean transing on top of wall then dropping over night wanna fix that your last update they mapped in under an hour

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:40 am

acussing people of doing this is accurate some have been but I find most of the 2.0 stuff and I did not use the above mentioned method... same for dworf accusing me of mapping with the trans in the sky glitch I didn't even know about that one until ej actually logged on and did it in front of me. Not everyone cheats.

Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:59 pm

Matter of fact the kings quest wasn't discovered until almost 2 weeks after it was added. so everythings been mapped out in an hour if you say so.

Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:04 pm
Forum Moderator

It is a bug that happens in many places, sometimes I get pushed to the other side of the wall.

Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]