View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Using poison cloud from square. 

Can we get this changed? No one should be able to deal damage from square, and no one should be using cloud to abuse Chaotic while standing on sq. Not sure why this hasn't been changed, unless there's a reason that warlocks need to deal damage from square? Plus with the buff that poison just got, the area that poison cloud effects, and how small t1 is where most of the PvP happens it's really hard to avoid taking damage / getting chaotic'd from poison cloud.

I've seen a ton of warlocks over the last few years using this to kill mobs from sq also. You can cast a cloud in DS and then go server and gain exp from that cloud til it disappears, then go back and re-cast and go back to server side.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:34 am

Also players should not be able to use a naked afk parked lv 70character to give omni velocitas, str from SQ to players off Sq pvping or in pvp mode.

Also if he makes cloud not work from sq, neither should freeze, away, dull, chaotic. All these spells trigger to players pvping near Sq.

Nothing should give pvp advantages from being on sq.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:30 am

Not saying it shouldn’t change. But I can tell you what Ej has always said about this.

“Don’t fight in town! “

I know many squares exist through out the game. But we all know this is for T1. I don’t think you’re gonna get a reply from him because he’s kinda given the solution already.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:14 pm

I wish square would go back to what it was. Reflect damage.

Loved seeing people beam newbies who trans back to square with perfect timing and then the caster died. That was so much fun.

If the square pisses you off, do like EJ says and don't fight near the square.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:35 pm

I wish a certain warlock would stop abusing the glitch of corrupting someone then jumping on sq to pvp with another account. Could we just make it so corrupt no longer is active if the cleric jumps on square?

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 am

Rebel wrote:
I wish a certain warlock would stop abusing the glitch of corrupting someone then jumping on sq to pvp with another account. Could we just make it so corrupt no longer is active if the cleric jumps on square?

Warlocks now get corrupt?

Same as giving velo, str, pally buff from sq, corrupt, freeze solid, dull senses. They all work from Sq.

Do it to all or none. ☺

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 am
Why does everyone tip toe around Loki... "A certain warlock", it's not like your bashing the guy your simply stating the truth.

You wouldn't say a certain mid 50s game creater, you say EJ.

Loki abuses bugs and causes problems you say Loki.

It isn't bashing it's reporting.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:08 am

We all know loki abuses exploits in the game , he is the absolute standard of a person that would reply to " loki using a bug or exploit" his answer would be " its in game so its allowed " untill its used on him and he cries " REPORT bug abuse exploit users" mashing on the keyboard. Dont believe it ? When he obviously abused skells to pk and pvp , when he abused revenge skill to pvp, when he consistently uses white elixers to win pvps , yet the most recent one he has really exploited and after it was use don him he wants it nerfed.

ive always wondered why is there even a safe square in t1? remove it so people that pvp in t1 dont do that square hop

i vote REMOVE t1 sq and t1 port to cons but leave cons port to t1 it will migrate people away from t1 and let t1 be used for what its truly made for, new players or new characters being made

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:35 am

Poison cloud should drop upon entering a safe zone.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:59 am

thrash wrote:
Poison cloud should drop upon entering a safe zone.

Agreed. Same with corrupt, away, freeze, dull, and not be able to cast omni velo, strong to players in pvp while standing on safe Sq either.

Also. None of those are bugs. It's called smart playing.

He's following the rules.
Quote:
Don't accuse other players of things on the boards, send me and email and I will handle it.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3606

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next