View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Good update ej! 

now rangers can hunt fort and bottom DD

now you only need to adress melees (paladins, warriors) so they can hunt it aswell

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:04 am

LiftingNerd wrote:
now rangers can hunt fort and bottom DD

now you only need to adress melees (paladins, warriors) so they can hunt it aswell

depends on what gear u have.
nzaurak/gladiator/danger to society/charles martel/haslox all hunt dd fine in their gear.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:00 am

.... the point isnt being able to hunt it

i can do that on my warriors to

The point is being able to hunt hit as Effectivly as rangers, mages.......

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:06 am

Not sure why people are saying rangers can hunt bottom dd easy. Its still quite a struggle we still take the same amount of damage. Rangers didn't get more AC or amp or HP. I still die super quick to pretty much anything top end.

In order to hunt dd I need to med everytime I get beamed that adds up to alot of meds.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:20 am

Swift wrote:
Not sure why people are saying rangers can hunt bottom dd easy. Its still quite a struggle we still take the same amount of damage. Rangers didn't get more AC or amp or HP. I still die super quick to pretty much anything top end.

In order to hunt dd I need to med everytime I get beamed that adds up to alot of meds.

+1 Art of war had like 50% amp and still gets beamed for 50% hp. 2 beams @ once = instant death.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:21 am

If half orca made up "90% of the game" then clearly they needed to be adjusted.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:33 am

lvl 50 ranger leveling seems decently balanced from what ive done myself however I havnt tried pvp or dd fort etc on a 70ranger cause I always gave up on the struggle with rangers around 50..

everything else ive poked around at seems fairly ok aswell......should the evil vs good thing ever comeback force switching some these melees wont cause such an uproar now that the stats are more balanced

maybe a focus on what races can be what classes next? skill trees can always be updated.......perhaps the spirit skill thing could be more skill tree abilitys or even class related...example is warrior would be the hp regen for tanking and pallys the rage bonus sense they lack a lot of dmg as is even with vex hammers just as an example..i understand why ej made the spirit skill rotation thing just don't feel it would be the best permanent solution for balance.

well the melee action is deff balanced between dreg and orc now for warriors/pallys.......human, elf and there evil counter parts can still make warriors/pallys with the big stat combos maybe they should be locked out of warrior/pally option and keep that dregg orc only? or just drop the cons points on dreg / orcs all together so they can still compete with the other races in that class slot dropping dregg cons stat woulda balanced all races vs nurfing orcs to same as dregg and still having huge imbalance to other races in those classes

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:43 am

[quote="Swift"]Not sure why people are saying rangers can hunt bottom dd easy. Its still quite a struggle we still take the same amount of damage. Rangers didn't get more AC or amp or HP. I still die super quick to pretty much anything top end.

In order to hunt dd I need to med everytime I get beamed that adds up to alot of meds.[/quote]

thats not really diffrent from what a warrior has to do while hunting it

diffrence is your able to out range the staffbeam combo

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 am

LiftingNerd wrote:
Swift wrote:

Maybe if you didn't need at 85% hp you'd save a few meds and would see that hunting on a warrior can be effective if you know what you're doing

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Rippy wrote:
LiftingNerd wrote:
Swift wrote:

Maybe if you didn't need at 85% hp you'd save a few meds and would see that hunting on a warrior can be effective if you know what you're doing

Well they are RANGERS.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next