View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 **** BKPs System-Purchasing NDNT-Boss Drops**** 

Bumping this topic! We want to hear from EJ and his thoughts! Everyone is saying they want a system like this. We need to have a reward for doing bosses and not getting drops or getting drops you won't use! Keep this topic alive guys! We want to hear from EJ

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 pm

can EJ please comment on this topic. im not the only one who wants to see what he says about this

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:13 pm

indeed

Items that drop during boss can be none drop none trade

however they should be tradable within the group that killed the boss for

30minutes or so

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:15 pm

yes something on that nature!

i still firmly believe bosses should just drop tradeable gear except cron and spider since their gear is named.

this increases gear out to eveyone and then implementing the BKPs that i i talked about would allow players to not feel like a waste when they go to bosses and get nothing 20% of the time.

also to add making the gear only tradeable withing the group may not work because its going to be one sided. whereas you make it tradeable and now whoever gets it dont care who it goes to because they will get something they need in return. its a win win foreveryone

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 pm

no it should not be tradable for the group. its NON DROP NON TRADE.

NON TRADE.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:22 pm

ok Loki not to argue on post but your saying NDNT because thats what you want. you said NDNT earlier in the post but not understanding what it was refering to. you told me yourself you have not even read this post because it was to long. the original NDNT your referencing was for the purchasable gear using BKPs which i firmly believe should be NDNT only. but what im refering to is bosses should drop tradeable gear since they rarely drop gear anyways and we need to get gear circulating again not stuck in NDNT boss gear you can only wear 3 of and the rest goes to storage and/or waste/sold. if you believe bosses should stay dropping NDNT then thats your opinion and everyone can express their opinion, but commenting on a post that everyone is very interested in and most people wanted tradeable boss gear with the NDNT purchase BKPs, playing devils advocate isnt great when you havent even read the post.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Bump/Waiting on Ej respond

I MSG him again on discord, he has posted twice after i msg him on discord and hoping he can give us a respond/feedback about this.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:37 pm

agreed! A little fees back from him can spark new ideas towards this to help it become something everyone wants

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:39 pm

bump waiting on ej

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:43 pm

This would make that one group that NEVER logs off the game even more rich and more ahead of the game than everyone else, even further.

There would have to be a daily cap of the points you can gain then. Or else people with jobs can barely get 1-2 bosses while those who never log off get 10-25 bosses per day non stop doing top dd, bottom dd, spider cron, and the jeloc mini bosses.

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next