View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 3 star bug caught in action 
Loki wrote:
Anthrax wrote:
Xen101 wrote:
Not that I'm coming "to the rescue" but how do you know this isn't one of those extra EJ secrets? Do some testing and find out.. ;)

and your asking why people dont take you seriously lol.... you need to stay unbiased on boards if you want ppl to take u seriously
and u clearly cant you know fully well this is a bug ej changed 3star so people would turn visible on first his
because it was abused by bloodysebaz and a few other people

i know rob the guy u guys "say used the same thing as danger to society"
he told me exactly how and what he was doing
yet everytime i replicated it i turned visible on first hit

that is how i know its a bug for sure

So u tried to "abuse" it but don't know how to do it so now you're calling it a bug?

moron... i tried to replicate it so i could show it to ej.... unlike your link I do not abuse things

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Ej already confirmed on discord, verbally, it's not a bug.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:50 am

Yet since a few people discovered how it was done (I now know how) he has stopped using it because the method of doing it suggests it was not intended by EJ therefore making it look like a bug

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 pm

In my opinion. This is bugging and glitch abuse. The 3 star bug was fixed awhile ago supposedly and now someones manipulating it to be able to attack people while completely invisible. You would'nt be able to gank people one a mage with that 3 star glitch. The only reason he's doing it is because he's a melee. In my opinion this is bullshit and needs to be dealt with. Anyone abusing glitches like this should be punished. He's like known for it now. Everyone in t1 like "Watch for Danger to society hes 3 star". Noone else does this. I've seen others deleted for less. Look into it EJ and make your decision though.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:28 am

Rebel wrote:
In my opinion. This is bugging and glitch abuse. The 3 star bug was fixed awhile ago supposedly and now someones manipulating it to be able to attack people while completely invisible. You would'nt be able to gank people one a mage with that 3 star glitch. The only reason he's doing it is because he's a melee. In my opinion this is bullshit and needs to be dealt with. Anyone abusing glitches like this should be punished. He's like known for it now. Everyone in t1 like "Watch for Danger to society hes 3 star". Noone else does this. I've seen others deleted for less. Look into it EJ and make your decision though.

false oggyersrs and bruut do it non stop now because they paid Danger to Society over 50 plat to teach them how to do it. If one gets wiped, they should all get wiped.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:01 am

Loki wrote:
false oggyersrs and bruut do it non stop now because they paid Danger to Society over 50 plat to teach them how to do it. If one gets wiped, they should all get wiped.

Where is your Proof? I literally can say this everytime you post :lol: I heard ur the one who paid 50p LOLLLLLLL. So please yes get yourself wiped for accusing others of doing your dirty deeds :lol:

Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:44 am

Loki wrote:
Rebel wrote:

pretty sure everyone knows the one known for doing this is Danger to Society, he spams that all day. between that teaming and bomb almus its the only way he gets on the pvp boards lol

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:50 pm

Mantra wrote:
Loki wrote:
Rebel wrote:

pretty sure everyone knows the one known for doing this is Danger to Society, he spams that all day. between that teaming and bomb almus its the only way he gets on the pvp boards lol

lets not forget he also kills his own linkeys to get on the board

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:55 am

so ppl are now abusing this to mass pk in raids like Dimaltus, and Thorgram. They wait til the raids get it down to 5% then pk ppl.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Lol you mean they pk you because nobody wants to see you leach their raids. Nobody has ever attacked me at either of these 2 bosses because I contribute and am invited not desperately tagging along!

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:44 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next