View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Melee are complete garbage 

[quote="prophetx2"]So why playing on a darkwar the most squishy melle class in the game should you even cry about not being able to beat me? Super VOS super VOV reg vov and super adept ring super vex Robe in the list goes on yet you cry cuz you can't beat me on a dw haha of course not play a different class... Maybe try your velo b**** mage lol[/quote]

Again, just to reiterate. If my darkwar has the highest possible intended DPS in the game, and I can't kill you (not only not you, but any mage with decent gear) in optimal situations then this becomes a very simple math problem. If DPS can never overcome your tankiness in raw numbers then there is no way for you to die against ANY gear unless someone take control of your character away through things like freeze. So, melee need a freeze if we want to keep things similar to how they are now.

My gear is very good. Don't discount my items. Even if you were to give me 2 Super VOV my DPS would not change. At the point that my DPS does change, E.J has already nerfed that once, and made it clear he doesn't want melee to be able to do that much damage. So, if my damage is never getting higher then your tankiness should never exceed what is possible for any character in the game to do.

I can, and have played my mages. It does exactly as I claimed it would. It forces a stalemate. I give up damage, for defensives, and it becomes a stalemate. Here is that video of the stalemate even with 2-5 of you teaming my mage. https://youtu.be/ABxqCu1B2sE?t=217

Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:51 am

So we basing ALL Melees in game on 1 dw in 3rd best weapon in game fighting someone in 10x more gear than the squishy darkwar.

Got it.

Xen101 wrote:

What can Hodor do to increase his DAMAGE to kill mages?

So you want to increase his damage against someone in 10x more gear than him? Ok and then he 1 or 2 shots people in less gear who dont have all that gear?

Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:59 am

Again, I feel like this is not hitting home for you. I am one of the most geared melee characters in the game. Are you suggesting if I had 10x more gear that it would be reasonable for me to do more damage? Then if I were to tell you that even with 10x more gear, my damage would not increase, you would then agree with me that something is broken? Further that point, I'm already at the highest dps in the game, and to make it possible for ME (one of the most geared melee in the game, on the highest dps class in the game) to be able to deal lethal damage to mages would still leave out every other melee class in the game.

This isn't about Mercy. There are lots of mages that can do exactly this. Go look at veigars pvp video where Thefiregod does exactly this same thing to him.

I don't understand why you're worried about me beating people in less gear than me, but in the same statement praising people for being unkillable based on their gear?

Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:26 am

You can kill me in 5k hp 1.5k ac easily.

Veigar is TRASH geared compared to TheFireGod.

As I'VE been told before, stop trying to fight people who massively outgear you.

And as xen101 has said, darkwars are HYBRID classes.

So they should NOT be max melee damage.

Quote:
That is YOUR definition of hybrid.

The official definition is a mixture.

Quote:
a thing made by combining two different elements; a mixture.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALe ... ent=psy-ab

Last edited by Loki on Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:28 am

Okay, thank you. I've been fairly charitable in this conversation. You refuse to have the conversation. I think you've helped prove my points, get my thoughts out to everyone, and I'm done replying to you in this thread. I hope in the future you at least try to have a conversation in good faith on the forums. Have a nice day.

Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:32 am

He says DWs are a hybrid and shouldnt do the most mellee damage, paladins are a def and support class so shouldnt kill mages and hes 100% warriros doing any damage at all making them a nothing class! Pure trolling

Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:44 am

Loki wrote:

As I'VE been told before, stop trying to fight people who massively outgear you.

How do you know I'm trash geared?

Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:22 pm

Loki wrote:

When i tell you they are hybrid it means they can either be FULL MELEE damage build.. or a FULL fire MAGIC spec build.. There isn't an in-between.

You also cannot say that a warlock can go FULL fire spec or FULL shadow spec, because those are still both MAGIC based trees..

Another example of hybrid was the old druid. You could've gone FULL MAGIC spec or a Battle druid.. that is a xenimus hybrid

If people are going to be dicks I will delete the post.

PS: I miss Mind Molecule and his gang.

Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:19 pm

MELEES NEED HELP E.J

Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5