View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 24, 2020 11:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 lil bob/toth duping 

so that velanthra bug crashing the server was toth/lil Bob crashing the server to dupe. He would put a character in ds with the items he wanted duped, crash the server, it would reset prime server. Transfer the gear in ds to an alt, port back to prime resetting the character back to 30 min before thus duping the items/plat/materials. I emailed ej about this as well but wanted to enlighten the rest of the players as to why you all lost millions of xp and plat that you worked so hard to get.

Sun May 24, 2020 4:12 am

hopefully he gets deleted/wiped on all accounts he plays. seems like toxic people only get a slap on the wrist. he needs to make a example out of people like this.

Sun May 24, 2020 4:15 am

delete this

i gotta stop trolling haha

Let’s make it fun!

Last edited by Rippy on Sun May 24, 2020 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 24, 2020 4:20 am

Yaycookies wrote:
so that velanthra bug crashing the server was toth/lil Bob crashing the server to dupe. He would put a character in ds with the items he wanted duped, crash the server, it would reset prime server. Transfer the gear in ds to an alt, port back to prime resetting the character back to 30 min before thus duping the items/plat/materials. I emailed ej about this as well but wanted to enlighten the rest of the players as to why you all lost millions of xp and plat that you worked so hard to get.

how do you know that's how its done?

Sun May 24, 2020 4:31 am

This is absolute nonsense. These guys are upset because of a rare item that dropped on the way to Velanthra. This is totally against the rules, and if anybody needs more than a "slap on the wrist it would be you fools for false accusations.

Sun May 24, 2020 4:35 am

I know thats how it was done because he was talking about it in discord. N ej isn't dumb he can go back n look at last week n see how you went from 40p-80p, or went from 5 omni pots to 10. Also he can look at the text log when we were in velanthra yesterday n u made the comment "damn shoulda made more" in reference to omni pots etc. Your a known bug abuser, already been wiped on ur wizzy for betting. I dont need to make sh*t up.

Sun May 24, 2020 4:42 am

Wow i was one of the victim that lost gear during drop xfer. I know thats dumb on my part but it shouldnt even happened but because of these two abusers. f**king pos.

Sun May 24, 2020 5:03 am

[quote="steven206"]Wow i was one of the victim that lost gear during drop xfer. I know thats dumb on my part but it shouldnt even happened but because of these two abusers. f**king pos.[/quote]

Rofl toth/lil bob is one person.

Sun May 24, 2020 5:20 am

makes sense, this guy has done these things before, why do you think xo xo was wiped

Sun May 24, 2020 9:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]