View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 24, 2020 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Xenimus Boss Fights: VELANTHRA 

Loki wrote:
That's why you make it not drop items like ALL other DD.

People crying it costs TONS of money on potions, hp pots, etc....yeah cuz you want to solo or 5 man the MOST powerful boss in game.

It shouldn't even be close to kill or even damage with such small number of players attacking it.

Your just salty you never get invited to raids. Please stop trolling this post they managed something great here unlike you.

Sat May 23, 2020 7:19 pm

To be fair... Loki makes a good point. It is literally the strongest boss to ever exist on Xenimus and it took only 5-10 people to kill? Lol come on...

Let’s make it fun!

Sat May 23, 2020 7:28 pm

This happens in every game. Even wow when mother was released a lot of partys of 30 wiped and some prot pally names rextor or something like that was showing how to solo her. If people are well enough organised, have the hear and mats bosses will always be downed no matter the number of people.

Sat May 23, 2020 7:43 pm

Yeah, I think you're barking up the wrong tree there with Loki. It's like in WoW when they release a new raid, and the world first race begins. When those organized groups clear the entire mythic difficulty in a few days you don't say, come on it only took them a few days?! Because most organized groups can't clear the mythic wing in 6months trying their best.

It took years to figure out the mechanic to get into the dungeon. Once I figured that out, there was a lot of preparation, like a week of it, before the first attempt. The first few attempts we didn't even engage the boss. Once the boss was engaged and found to be bugged it was weeks before it was fixed. Once it was fixed another attempt was made. And in 2 hours we barely got the bosses almus. It was 12-14 hours later before we could even attempt again when we finally landed the kill.
That's with a group of people that have years of steady progression and growth to even begin to meet the baseline requirements to step foot near that dungeon.
While most people are still struggling with Terroth, only a hand full of people have done fervo, and you think velanthra is to easy? Fervo is probably 10x easier than Vel, and Fervo rarely ever dies. I think anyone that thinks this was easy should go do fervo and get back to me if you can even get there.

There certainly are some players that have the capability to do this. Mercy, Quickbeam, and Puddin would probably be handy in there. Rott and Sobek have enough gear to be handy. There is a common theme in these names. These are people that have at least done fervo, have absurd gear, and absurd resources to afford the materials to go. Don't let me give you the wrong impression. I was there on my darkwar, I took 1st place DPS, but I was the most useless one in the group. I've been tanking all of the bosses for years, and I was BARELY able to be there. Hodor is the baseline.

Sat May 23, 2020 8:15 pm

Rippy wrote:
To be fair... Loki makes a good point. It is literally the strongest boss to ever exist on Xenimus and it took only 5-10 people to kill? Lol come on...

Exactly. This needs to be fixed if they want to try growing the game.

There is no such thing as leeching in raids dumbo...you accrue points via damaging and healing which means you have to actually do somethi g for a chance of gear.

No way should the strongest boss in game take 6 ppl to kill.

I'll bring this topic up on discord personally.

It is a little odd some people feel entitled.

Sat May 23, 2020 8:45 pm

How can you say it should take 15 people to down a boss like vel whenever there are only about 15 active players on at any given time?

Nothing you say here Loki is valid. You don’t do bosses daily and when you do go to a boss you barely contribute. You’re there to troll more than anything else.

If you actually knew the amount of plat, time, and communication that goes into smooth boss kills, you might be singing a different toon.

Until then, you’re just a scrub troll and that’s all you’ll ever be.

Sat May 23, 2020 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2