View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Professions and NERF! 

Well in any game doesn't matter which. Take wow, you're sitting on ilvl of total 600 are you going to try and pvp people with ilvl 1000?

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:26 pm

Ok here is the video I just made.

https://vimeo.com/391671122

Fiskmas (one of the best dws in game) using no jeloc and a lower lvl/damage weapon.
Doing about 25-30% per hit to me (not 100% constant due to burn/fragor, etc)

Imagine if he had obliviion sword or rune sword.

Yes I am not in full vexar armor but THAT IS MY POINT.

You cannot buff melees to 3 shot HIGH END GEAR MAGES without hurting the other 95% of the game not in max gear!

because it will cause those melees to 1-2 shot everyone else!

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:33 pm

So what you're saying is, you shouldn't be rewarded at all for the hard work that it takes to acquire that gear?
That people that spend less time on the game than the person who put in all that work should be able to beat him?
Makes no sense

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:35 pm

They already 3 shot me. Why should they 1 shot me? Thats going to make no one want to play the game coming from Steam and someone in better gear 1 shots them. We seen how quick pvp server died under those same pvp damages.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:37 pm

Not sure u understood my post hodar is about as maxed geared melle u can get mercy same and cause he crys he can't kill someone he wants a Nerf that is what I don't understand

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:38 pm

Hodor is also 7 kills 1 death on pvp stats page.

So he is basically saying he is not 7 kills 0 deaths and hes crying about that 1 death.

He's already rewarded. He is wearing the best gear in game and top on pvp list.

Quote:
The game is too fast. Attack speed/Cast speed needs big nerfs

Then you will see that melee damage is trash and will need to be buffed.

I can agree with both those sentences. However with the second my only continuous and will never change argument is, buffing Melees for TOP gear mages will hurt the other 95% of the mages in game without playing 16 hours/day or buying via cash to get those items.

EJ is not going to make ALL melee damage based on the damage output to LOW geared mages so why should he make ALL melee damage based on the MAX gear mages? There has to be balance and just saying lets buff melees is not it.

And I MAIN 2 paladins.
Heck Loki doesnt have max gear and is not going to 5-6 beams any of you. Should EJ buff mages magic because of that? Clearly not. Same goes for the melee damage being scaled up to high end mage gear.

Balance.

Last edited by Loki on Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:38 pm

If you're fresh max level on any other game, would you go fight those who has been 70 for MONTHS-YEARS (Maxed geared)
They will FOR SURE 1hit u aswell. It makes total sense that the maxed geared char will 1hit the fresh 70.

The game is too fast. Attack speed/Cast speed needs big nerfs

Then you will see that melee damage is trash and will need to be buffed.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:42 pm

Ooogaboooga wrote:
So what you're saying is, you shouldn't be rewarded at all for the hard work that it takes to acquire that gear?
That people that spend less time on the game than the person who put in all that work should be able to beat him?
Makes no sense

precisely this has been loki in a nutshell since day 1

this is why alot of us have an issue with him

Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:20 pm

Another buff for mages, nice... And how do you expect us to ever kill high end bosses with even less magic resists?

Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:07 am

[quote="Loki"]Ok here is the video I just made.

https://vimeo.com/391671122

Fiskmas (one of the best dws in game) using no jeloc and a lower lvl/damage weapon.
Doing about 25-30% per hit to me (not 100% constant due to burn/fragor, etc)

Imagine if he had obliviion sword or rune sword.

Yes I am not in full vexar armor but THAT IS MY POINT.

[b][u]You cannot buff melees to 3 shot HIGH END GEAR MAGES without hurting the other 95% of the game not in max gear! [/u][/b]

because it will cause those melees to 1-2 shot everyone else![/quote]

Nice video of literally the most geared melee in the game hitting someone in below average gear. 3 hits, The first time he swung on you i counted 7 fragors alone and thats at a 35-45% fragor chance. Stop trolling.
This has become a witch hunt after me, and I'm not interested in you or mercy. I'll be alright regardless of what E.J. does. The fact that mages will benefit from this, like the last 3 major updates, over melee, is one very small point in this whole conversation. You're turning the narrative to troll me, and it's annoying. Grow up.

The fact that this would affect literally EVERY aspect of the game without any real thought given to how it might affect the rest of the game is the problem.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next