View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Professions and NERF! 

im saying my mage with 100int doesnt take 30% a hit unbuffed lol now i might be exagurating a lil but

but not by much

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:48 am

LiftingNerd wrote:
im saying my mage with 100int doesnt take 30% a hit unbuffed lol now i might be exagurating a lil but

but not by much

unless it's a paladin with a vex hammer spinning you unbuffed ez 30

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:37 am

spin isnt a melee hit

spin is a spell

spin also gets bonus from strength bonus melee hits dont

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:08 am

Just for some context here, I just logged on Hodor probably considered the strongest melee in the game by a lot. Which is beside the point not here to argue that. I had my other player dispel himself to no buffs with 1750 armor on a wizard with no buffs. I did 9% a hit to him with hodor full buffed, and tank you having 0 buffs. His buffs cut my damage down to 5% a hit.

Do with that information as you wish. I just did this 2 second test a minute ago. It might be possible with a lethal hit that I could get the damage up around 30% including a fragor bomb, but I don't think anyone is doing base 30% damage a hit on a melee with any stats, gear, or skills.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:57 am

xenforum1 wrote:
Just for some context here, I just logged on Hodor probably considered the strongest melee in the game by a lot. Which is beside the point not here to argue that. I had my other player dispel himself to no buffs with 1750 armor on a wizard with no buffs. I did 9% a hit to him with hodor full buffed, and tank you having 0 buffs. His buffs cut my damage down to 5% a hit.

Do with that information as you wish. I just did this 2 second test a minute ago. It might be possible with a lethal hit that I could get the damage up around 30% including a fragor bomb, but I don't think anyone is doing base 30% damage a hit on a melee with any stats, gear, or skills.

Now lets test thjat against my 2 70 mages Loki and Proof.

It is odd how a char can have 19 str ONLY and still " get the damage up around 30% including a fragor bomb" with lethal, and lethal is easy a.f. to stack and get high.

I'll be online today on and off whenever you are ready.

Also, if you do so "little" damage why are you 7 kills and 1 single death on forums? week after week?

https://xenimus.com/pvpstats.aspx

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 pm

Well Loki, lets be real here. Compare his gear against urs.
he has full equipment of ilvl 115-120+ and you have tops ilvl 94 items.
see what i'm saying here?

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:05 pm

you have to take a melee with dirus axe and compare with ur chars
(not trying to be a d1ck)

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:06 pm

Ooogaboooga wrote:
Well Loki, lets be real here. Compare his gear against urs.
he has full equipment of ilvl 115-120+ and you have tops ilvl 94 items.
see what i'm saying here?

Ok at least we can admit GEAR is to blame and not actual classes. That mean IF YOU BUFF MELEES to DAMAGE MORE against TOP GEAR players, they WILL 1-2 shot rest of the game.

This is my point and argument.

And no proof has
Draonic Boots, Draconic Helm and Adept Gloves with 2 hp/amb adept rings. Dont lie and say I dont have higher than ilvl 94.

Video coming of test JUST now against Fiskmas. He is alsoa DW like Hodor and has a LOWER lvl weapon and no jeloc and still hitting me for 30%.

Uploading so will be a few minutes. So yes lets admit its THE HIGHER END GEAR having too much armor and not the classes or melee lack of damage.

That is the point of my post against a melee buff.

IF YOU BUFF MELEES to DO MORE DAMAGE against TOP GEAR players, they WILL 1-2 shot rest of the game who is not top geared.

Last edited by Loki on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Well you have to take a lot of things into consideration.
He hits fast af, so with disp on wep and built in (if he has that) it's so easy to take away your tueri which will cause you to die in 2hits
and because it's so fast you really can't tell

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:15 pm

This is the funny thing hodar gets on here and crys about melle damage cause mercy the legit best geared mage in game he can't kill yeah that makes sense hahaha dude cryed and left his own castle cause he couldn't kill mercy :(( talk about salty he expects to have full buffs str+velo+ pally buff+castle and when he don't he crys ej log in anytime come t1 I'll show you an example of this kid running back to square every 20 seconds to rebuff

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next