View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 whats next for xen1 and xen2? 

???

Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:08 am

only way trade can come back is Gear becomes rare again and NO DD ect

Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:46 pm

xen 1 is already original xenimus.

Loki – The sly, trickster of the Norse gods. Son of two giants. Also known as the Sly One, the Trickster, the Shape Changer and the Sky Traveller. Becomes increasingly more evil. He is responsible for the death of Balder. Bound until Ragnarok.

Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:59 pm

bottlecup wrote:

Plats the problem not gear. No one can afford any gear that's why no one trades.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:12 am

Data_masked wrote:
bottlecup wrote:

Plats the problem not gear. No one can afford any gear that's why no one trades.

ok atm plat is hard to get..

ej can add more plat.

gear valu just goes up..

back at the same point.

ej added ndnt to help with gear. but it just destroyed trade,

Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:04 am

bottlecup wrote:
Data_masked wrote:
bottlecup wrote:

ok atm plat is hard to get..

ej can add more plat.

gear valu just goes up..

back at the same point.

ej added ndnt to help with gear. but it just destroyed trade,

Ndnt also isn't the problem. Props are the problem. People only want to trade for perfect propped gear. They won't waste any super rare plat for a mediocre propped item.

I'm really not trying to be combative. I just honestly don't think ndnt is the problem. People want tradable gear, ndnt is usually just a place holder.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:27 pm

I agree! Props are a problem. After it was mentioned for the first time, it all made sense. I think there are a lot of each item in the game that they could actually be traded, but because some of them have crappy props, they are pretty much not even in the game.

Let’s make it fun!

Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:56 pm

vexar staff with 10 AMD = hundreds of plat

vexar staff with NO AMD prop = sell to t1 merchant cuz u wont even get 5-10plat for it in cons.

Loki – The sly, trickster of the Norse gods. Son of two giants. Also known as the Sly One, the Trickster, the Shape Changer and the Sky Traveller. Becomes increasingly more evil. He is responsible for the death of Balder. Bound until Ragnarok.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:38 pm

I do miss the days of any type of gear being able to drop from ANY monster, regardless of level.

Never liked this system where you had to hunt a certain spot to get a specific item.
Like oh you can hunt bottom DD (like 90-110 ilvl) but want to find an adept ring? Well go hunt level 80 mobs instead.
The way it should work is that a monster of X level can drop anything up to 5 levels above it's level and absolutely everything below their level.

For example, a level 110 mob can possibly drop rare gear between 1-115. This way you don't have level 70s forced to hunt lower level spots just to find something specific.

I remember when newbs would get lucky and find epic items at low level spots. They'd get swarmed by high levels on square, who would offer a bunch of stuff for it. Upon which that newb would be set for the rest of his leveling days.
Now newbs have absolutely zero chance of ever finding anything beyond their hunting level. Hell, do newbs even find bags anymore? I only ever find them on level 70s unless they're "found" items.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:26 pm

1. There's no newbs in game just old players make new alts for 70 pulls.
2. Random pulls are still in game. Was never removed.
3. Equip lvls are fine. No need to have level 40 in full vexar sets...
4. Yes squish down item lvl 80-120 gear
5. There's nothing saying a lvl 120 mob can't drop adept ring unless it was changed or bugged.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next