View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 All these things seem to be tied together 
Site Admin

It is interesting sometimes how certain things end up to be tied together. The fast attack bug, the staff beam combo, and Rangers easily gaining aggression from bosses or monsters. All those things are tied together. For 2.0 I have finished up reprogramming the action timing system so that the fast attack and staff beam combo should be fixed. Rangers gaining aggression so easily is somewhat tied to the action timing But will require a little more programming.

I also did some work on the 2.0 shaders that colorize items in the game. I was in the middle of working on that when I put out the last update and had to comment out my work temporarily because it wasn't quite finished.

A 2.0 update will be coming out soon. As usual I will not be giving any exact dates.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:36 pm

ej

I been testing a ranger on xen2. rangers need more AMP in xen2 due to most monsters cast spells and rangers have none to a few AMP to take hits. took me like 4 days just farming same spot to get level 20. its need a fix but its not a bug.

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:57 am

I wonder if somehow the bomb almus doing 3.5k+ damage is somehow tied together to some other bugs on the server. I can't really say if this was meant to do this but it seems really unfair that a player that is much lower of a level does that much radius damage upon death.

Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:34 am

No Spamming wrote:
I wonder if somehow the bomb almus doing 3.5k+ damage is somehow tied together to some other bugs on the server. I can't really say if this was meant to do this but it seems really unfair that a player that is much lower of a level does that much radius damage upon death.

based on spirit damage and spirit amp.

if you bomb almus a cleric or druid or anyone with high AMP , they dont take that much damage.
If you use bomb almus on a cleric or druid or high AMD char, you output more damage than if low amd.

Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:01 pm

death timer be nice

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]