View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 How do hated points work? 

Gates points? not heard of it.

Not 100% on the answers, but ill add a note to test the system and ill add it to my help post.

I think when you get betrayal points, it takes a full day to loose 1, this is calculated on server reset.

At higher level with jeloc, you can get 5 or 10 betrayal points and nnot loose jeloc/velanthra, any more and you loose the symbol and +5 from shrine, as you get more betrayals you start loosing the +2's from jeloc also)

You will most likely be hated for the entire day and be able to gain any alignment, then on reset goes normal, you can get align from monsters until a certain alignment, then you need to kill bosses you recieve experience from to gain alignment to reach maximum.

Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:21 am

I will, but no point, since quest # is only 25, and most server loads by defualt is at 26.

EDIT: bleh it didnt work.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:56 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Hated points come from killing someone 15 levels below you or more, or a town guard. This means youll be attacked by guards until they are gone.

As charles stated, each betrayel or hated point takes 1 day to lose, hated means you cannot regain align until this is gone.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:41 am

thefiregod wrote:
Hated points come from killing someone 15 levels below you or more, or a town guard. This means youll be attacked by guards until they are gone.

As charles stated, each betrayel or hated point takes 1 day to lose, hated means you cannot regain align until this is gone.

I thought it was 12 lvls, and I killed a town guard on accident last PvP event, I didnt get hated or bets.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:40 am
Pvp, you dont get hated points period (because you cant lose jeloc)

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:35 am

thefiregod wrote:
Pvp, you dont get hated points period (because you cant lose jeloc)

Yeah its been so long since PvP weekend I couldnt remember the rules.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]