View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Last content update or fixes? 

I see that a lot of time passes between updates and what not. Have there been any ghost changes or additions to the game in the past several months that might have fixed quest bugs or made the game more progressive?

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:58 pm

This game has had a few updates in the last few months.

previous update:
-Added dual-wields
-Off-hand weapons property bonuses cut 1/2 and rounded down
-Equip level is now 5 levels lower than item level
-Only 3 level 33+ non drop non trade items can be worn at one time (not limiting items below 34 in any way)
-Some small hidden areas added
-Dungeon added on north-eastern map

most recent update:
-map added

I wonder what we'll see in new updates. I am hoping to see EJ fix the multi-shot bug soon because leveling rangers is really hard without it because they have no attack spin. It's not unplayable the way it is with multi-shot being unusable. It's kind of like the old days when the ranger class was actually the thief class.

Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:32 pm

Solstafir wrote:
I see that a lot of time passes between updates and what not. Have there been any ghost changes or additions to the game in the past several months that might have fixed quest bugs or made the game more progressive?

Log on and see for you're self

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:52 am
Site Admin

It's been hard to focus on an update for 2.0 while working on the event system for 1.0. I have also started a new contract at work so that has been cutting into my development time a fair amount.

Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:42 pm

I think that the game development has been moving along well and at a good pace. Even though there are bugs, the game is still relatively new and in beta. People seem to like the gameplay when I talk to people who log on. Some are old and some new. They don't play nearly as much as I do but the older players seem to like what has changed from 1.0 to 2.0.

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]