View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 7:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Character selection order 

ejthayer wrote:
I disagree. I already talked about making the full PVP weekends extend to more than just the 2 days, probably Thursday -- Sunday.

The main server has areas that are full PVP all the time for people that like PVP.

The PVP server has what? 1 or 2 people on average? Players pitched the idea in one of the discord sessions. It was not the first time, people have been talking about it for a while. So I finally decided to give it a chance. I'm sorry but it didn't work out as intended. I don't think those 2 people will quit (Yes I know it's actually more than 2), but if they do that is on them. I gave the idea a chance.

I will setup alt to do 500

They wont quit. Liftingnerd who is one of the main pvp championers has his melee house on prime x1 (oggyersrs) so he never intended to leave or knew he would be back to prime! That says alot.

As for full pvp, most of the server is full pvp, yes.

I dont trhink full pvp weekends should be thurs- sunday as many casuals play on weekends as their main days and this would make them not log in ( like old pvp weekends a lot of casuals didnt log in weekends)

Friday night and Saturday might be enough and leave sundays as is.

And the server is 75% pvp. If you dont go to pvp areas to look for people, thats not ejs fault.

And yes DD is anti pk, as it should be.

90% of games have anti pk world bosses to stop griefing and harassment pking.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:53 pm

Thank god its been said.. finally.. thanks Ej.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:29 pm
Site Admin

Thursday to Sunday every other week with the possibility of alternate events on those other weekends.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:45 pm

ejthayer wrote:
Thursday to Sunday every other week with the possibility of alternate events on those other weekends.

Perfect.. Sounds good to me.. with the changes included to DS.. I'm sure PVP can come back alive and thrive

Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:01 pm

ejthayer wrote:

I will setup alt to do 500

Thanks for listening! I've been hoping for something like this since you increased the stack amount. It will make storing/removing stuff so much quicker for a lot of people.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Other weekends could be double exp weekends and faster spawning of Dd RAID bosses, for non PvP players to have incentive to log in.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:52 pm

I would still prefer more and hope of it is successful that will be the case. Please make sure we start Thursday 1am US time so that in Europe we can also enjoy Thursday to Sunday

I hope by full pvp we mean no loss of Jeloc etc.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:33 pm

I know this is somewhat off topic but concerning storage.

Could you add option where we could bank gold within the guildbank?

Be cool to toss gold in there without having to switch accounts and trade.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:42 am

I'm digging that Thursday-Sunday pitch. Coming from the pvp server. Any ideas on the time frame of the merger and if both sides keeping all their gear, I myself amongst others are pretty much waiting for an confirmation before we spend x amount of time again.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2