View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Bugs/Bug discussion. 

One of the first ones I noticed besides not being able to attack run in certain spots was that my Inner Strength on my pally seems to go away from the charge bar within 30secs to a minute of using it and its maxxed out.

Ima record a couple vids of the attack run bug(or so I believe it to be) and post it in this topic soon.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Yeah I didnt read the skill description, was thinking it was the same.

also about a hour ago the T1 storage merch was on top of his house, I took a pic but my laptop crashed/xen froze when i logged out. Isn't the first time hes been on top his house either.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:59 pm

That really dumb/ cast speed bug.

If you spam click and cast st the same time. You get this like super duper cast speed

phpBB [video]

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Xen101 wrote:

If you spam click and cast st the same time. You get this like super duper cast speed

Yea its convenient for killing the newb bosses, but I dont have a char past 15 so I honestly can't say how it effects higher end bosses.

Daggers in 2.0 have to be in 2ndary to go to off hand, they dont go to offhand like they do on X1. Could u fix this Ej, so we can wear 2 weps and an offhand? or is this something you intended for 2.0?

Also found items/quest items normally have 0 props unlike X1. Is this somthing you intended?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:45 pm

Xen101 wrote:

i sent ej a big bug list and that was on it, u can cast super speed and so can spawn..

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:53 pm

I think its only when you run into a mob, your attack speed goes insane (no need for agil) and also cast speed can cast almost ss fast as you can mash the button.

Pretty OP

Also warlocks can cast more than 1 poison cloud but im not sure if the first cloud does any damage.. might have to test this some more.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]