View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 EJ wants to chat about 2.0 (9.22.18) 

Hi everybody,

Try to be there ready for discord chat and/or in game chat. This will be a discussion about Xenimus 2.0 and not about Prime at 6:00 PM (CST) Saturday 9.22.18. Please let other players know about this because they may want to share their ideas too.

Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:08 pm
consider me there.

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:09 pm

Count me in!

Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:45 am

EJ wants to chat about 1.0 and 2.0 in separate discussions at least for now. It's easier to stay on topic of which game the group is talking about that way. I noticed high level players getting upset about low level topics but frankly this game should teach new players what existing players keep teaching to them. Sure, a lot should be left for them to find out on their own. It gets tiring tutoring people as an existing player when it's the same stuff. Set your keys, do some quests with npcs, use scrolls and potions in battle, use armor spells. If the game taught everybody this, then I wouldn't have to. New players have valid concerns and so do existing experienced players. The high level players had their chance to talk about what they wanted to talk about so don't let them act like you ruined the convo.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:40 pm

It's not an excuse for being mean to other players just because they're new. If EJ didn't want to answer these low level questions, he could have asked him to ask other players. If you all want an experienced players only discussion, why not ask EJ to do that yourselves like I did when I asked him to have a conversation about 2.0? He might even agree to do that for the next 2.0 discussion. What good does whining about it on the forums do? Most likely he will take your ideas less seriously. For this one, the invitation was clear that all were invited and that 2.0 was to be the topic of discussion.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:49 pm

two more elemental zone in evil side towns with in 2 mins or less of a trans..

you can see what I can see don't you bro. lets keep it as that.

and I don't get why he says we are up set. who is we?? who is up set? the high end players kept out of vent, and you got no idea why.

ej ask a queston to them and the answer that it come to is

*(players don't look around)*

and I also put that in my post.

this NO spamming guy is just attacking us for some junk idk why, this topic started in my post where I put vent info and let BS out and said high levels kept out of it

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:03 am

I don't want to go to these discussions either. The idea was that nobody got to talk about xenimus 2.0 at the discord meetings with EJ so I asked EJ to talk about 2.0 and then now all I hear is complaining about how high levels had to listen to noob stuff. Apparently even that isn't enough for people to be happy. I tried to get people to do this because apparently the game hasn't been updated in a crazy long time while xen prime keeps getting updated before us.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:02 pm

[quote="No Spamming"]I don't want to go to these discussions either. The idea was that nobody got to talk about xenimus 2.0 at the discord meetings with EJ so I asked EJ to talk about 2.0 and then now all I hear is complaining about how high levels had to listen to noob stuff. Apparently even that isn't enough for people to be happy. I tried to get people to do this because apparently the game hasn't been updated in a crazy long time while xen prime keeps getting updated before us.[/quote]

who is complaining dude.. all I said high levels kept out of it,

and yes all ej needs to do is fix a few bugs and add a lot of zones for level 50+

edit

what we need is a list of questions to ask ej and work with him, bc a lot of the questions was asking where/is it, info ej does not give out.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]