View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Great job on Update! Just a bit of an opinion though 

I really dig the update. Just an opinion on it though:

1. (1285,1301) drops NDNT bags- is also Non Trans. That means Melee get to hoard NDNT bags, there are some that probably have 15+ 4 hours after the patch. I remember there being a problem in the past of Bags being NDNT and there was complaining about no risk. I like the effort to bring back better spawn rate for bags, but this just seems unfair to all the classes.

Also I feel like all bags should be dropable.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:53 am

NDNT bags have always been a thing. I usually farm isle for them at low levels and it carries me through lvl 40-50 typically depending on how much I die. I do agree it would be nice for mages to have a trans spot that they can farm them as well

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:07 am

THIS update just made ALL level 40 and alot of the level 50 pulls completely valueless

now the only items that will sell are perfect or close to perfect proped items

im all for having found items like vms,vas,scis etc so people can prop etc

but... getting any item from ilevel 40-60... seems abit stupid

its like whats the point of working for anything in the game now that u can obtain it in less than 10mins

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:50 am

Good job EJ.

Yeah... at what point does EJ win? Xenimus used to be crazy hard to level and gear was rare. Now, leveling is too easy, no one should cap out to 45 in a day; but, plenty have. IMHO nerf leveling, yes EJ, take something away.

Gear is a little too abundant and it does take away from the chest pulls, obviously EJ noticed it and is adjusting things.

Loving Xenimus again, EJ won't take $$$ but said buy some tokens instead. Okay, I bought a lot of tokens, enjoy EJ you deserve it.

Show the man some love if you like all the work he's been putting in, buy moar tokens to support his work!

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 am

LiftingNerd wrote:
THIS update just made ALL level 40 and alot of the level 50 pulls completely valueless

its like whats the point of working for anything in the game now that u can obtain it in less than 10mins

He toned down the rate at which gear came in DRAMATICALLY... now it seems pretty rare. After farming for a solid two hours. I got found items twice. Luckily I made a lot of points by eating potatos and that made time fly by. I think this update is great because gear is actually available now and it’s funny because this is what dumbies been asking for, for years. “I want to be able to go hunt an efficient place and be able to kill anyone that I don’t want there.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:44 am

^^^ I did same lol. Shame, he's getting old now :P

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:45 am

LiftingNerd wrote:

aka you dont want people getting this gear to actually compete with nolifers who farm 12 hours a day .

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:51 am

LiftingNerd wrote:

i agree heavily it kinda kills what i told him about trading....i'm OK with the item found for those items dropping but having to be RARE not common. I told him NOT to add found items PASS level 40 for this exact reason however he did so and it kinda bad for the trading part of the game for values over all. It's whatever at this point because for these levels in the long hall it doesn't mean anything but that just sucks because for the next 2 months it'll be no real trading at all.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:32 pm

nvm

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]