View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 whats next for 2.0 

jeez the Wanker on the pvp server is much nicer then you, guessing its not you?

Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:45 am
"I would like additional places to hunt for the 55 - 65 levels. Levelling gets pretty slow after 60." <<<<nesbiana…

then how am I lvl 66?

next update should be fixing current bugs house storage guild screen and lower lvl stuff..
3-4 50 plus players doesn't really warrant more end game content.

plenty of content exist to get 66 already ive proved that and I even have a job so no I didn't no life my way to 66

but hey your green i'm not your an admin i'm not

Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:41 pm
General Veerseloth - Tethrius castle

animus daemon task - actually gives pix malantis task
warrior task - no warriors to complete task
strong guardian task - no strong guardians

Claree - Tethrius
letter task - A man and his hound do not exist

Synax - Tethrius
evil wizard task - ryzar not in game or unfound
sath - synax does not take saths skull and reward player

Orksylox - consignment area / oreseth
pix malantis task - no pix malantis to complete task

lerocnoth - consignment area / oreseth
pix malantis task - no pix malantis to complete task

Sourn - evil castle town
adept task - no adepts count as kills

High Lord Zanrax - evil castle
I wish to destroy renn task - destroying renn makes player evil and hated also does not complete the task
carasa and equar task - unfound or not in game

moons appear at different locations for players

nothing in guild tab works

house storage does not work

guild storage does not work

house buff prevents players from casting special class skills < affects every class

although level 40 pulls can be gotten no mystic chest is in game or found

Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:19 am
Forum Moderator

rexor wrote:
"I would like additional places to hunt for the 55 - 65 levels. Levelling gets pretty slow after 60." <<<<nesbiana…

then how am I lvl 66?

next update should be fixing current bugs house storage guild screen and lower lvl stuff..
3-4 50 plus players doesn't really warrant more end game content.

plenty of content exist to get 66 already ive proved that and I even have a job so no I didn't no life my way to 66

but hey your green i'm not your an admin i'm not

Um, nowhere did I say it wasn't possible. I just said that it is slow. You are the only person that I know of over 65. If you don't want any new places say so. If you want something else say so. Whether or not I'm an admin has absolutely nothing to do with nothing in this scenario. I'm happy that you have a job and a life, and this may come as a shock, but no one was talking to or about you.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:01 am
Ok nesbiana lvling isn't easy guess we should be able to get 1-70 in 2 hours might as well add kings quest and give everyone sunstaff also. Poor nesbiana wha wha.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:48 pm

rexor wrote:
Ok nesbiana lvling isn't easy guess we should be able to get 1-70 in 2 hours might as well add kings quest and give everyone sunstaff also. Poor nesbiana wha wha.

Do you plan to stay on the boards or not. No one needs to deal with the stupid sh*t you're posting. She is not stating she wants to level faster, she is saying she wants more content for those levels. Just because YOU find it sufficient doesn't mean other will.

Stop being disrespectful.

phpBB [video]

Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:19 pm
Oh? She attacked me first all I said was don't need high end stuff when no 1 is high end. Read the post maybe if she wasn't admin she wouldn't have special treatment aye?

Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:55 pm

i dont understand how i see rex say something minor and then i look at another topic and the xen101 admin is trolling a guy named downward spiral doing the same crap after basically threatening rexor's board use. nesbi i agree there isnt enough end game content yet to make it fun. the grind right now is similar to old school xen before item restructure and we all know that was a little too intense.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:06 pm

we need spots for level 55 to 60. the exp per hr drops down to aroumd 2 to 5m per hr..

Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2