View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Proping Shrine Improvement - A Small Suggestion 

Hello. HI am little new. but one things really enjoy about xenimus is ability to prop your gear. from what ive gathered the process. is well very rng heavy and very costly. and a bit messy. I played many games all had interesting crafting mechanics. and I like to point out some good ones. diablo 3, Dead Island. Noih, Dark Souls. ect list goes on and on. one thing that these crafting things had is if you had the supplies their is no way you can fail.

but when you think xenimus. if proping items were made easier the games eco systems would take a dive. yes you are right. however I what am fixing suggest is small change. how it is done.

Weapon/Armor sellers have this new ability called "Salvage" you basically break apart proped items you find instead of selling them. for proping supplies

New Item : Xenimatine ore - xenimatine ore can be used to prop items 100% but it you get 1 ore every time you savage item with props. ore can be sold. so this cannot break eco-systems

you gain 1 prop - by spending 1000 xenimatine ore. this is 100% of the time. note this only works on items you find can be droped

Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:58 pm
Site Admin

I already have a plan in the works that is similar. I want to allow people to destroy items for supplies for crafting. Then people will be able to craft temporary additions to gear for bonuses.

Additional armor for metal, leather or cloth. Possibly sharpening weapons. There are many possibilities.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:40 pm

ejthayer wrote:
I already have a plan in the works that is similar. I want to allow people to destroy items for supplies for crafting. Then people will be able to craft temporary additions to gear for bonuses.

Additional armor for metal, leather or cloth. Possibly sharpening weapons. There are many possibilities.

Will this also be added for 1.0? And if so, Can i copy and paste this statement into the 1.0 forums?? I think this is EPIC idea and we have all been asking for a way to break down ndnt items we dont need for a while. Good idea instead of selling to merchant for 1gold.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:26 pm
Site Admin

Yes it is for both versions.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 pm

thank you for takening the time to anwser. ej and look forward too it

Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]