View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 A few bugs 

Greetings, Brother!

There are a few posts for bugs but they are on the last few pages of this sub. I have a few things to add as well though.

1. Not sure if it's Windows 10 but 1 out of 5 times I log off in a dungeon, I can't log back in until my character auto logs. I see another character model on my screen that isn't mind and I have to wait 3 minutes.

2. When I do log in I get the level 99 and 9,999,999,999/9,999,999,999 experience bug. Some times it goes away if you open your player screen and sometimes it won't which results in having to log off and then number 1 happens.

3. Odd lag in T1 and certain zones yet not in others. Experienced a lot of rubber banding in T1 last night but went to East and it didn't happen.

4. I have Sath's head and there's no quest return. Not sure if bug or I'm not doing it right.

5. Noticed several quest options and the monster type doesn't exist or the kills won't count towards the quest.

6. T3 Castle item gathering quest.. can't find the items in the castle and not sure if they exist.

Nothing major on the bug front just minor things if you didn't know already.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]