View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 started on X2 - some starter thoughts 
2 main issues, firstly, you start in T3 now - with no guidance..... I had to wait for a player to port me to T1 where all the newb quests and stuff are. I was later told, about 24 hours later - there is a free port to T1 inside a building in T1 - if you are new to the server like me you have no idea about this.

2nd issue is a Druid issue, they have no spells at level 1 and their melee damage is so bad you cant kill stuff. I got buffed by some high level players and it took me 10mins to kill 3 bugs on the bug quest - you could give them flama or ice ball or somthing at level 1 to help.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:08 pm
Yeah I started a druid the other day and they may not have it quite as easy as other classes but I had him through the imp boss quest and over level 5 in about 15 min. Could simply be experience however, I've played Xen pretty much since a little after the start. That being said a new player starting out would struggle more not having spells, Simply switch to a mace instead of staff to kill the bugs and you are all set.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]