View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 drop the mp cost of melee skills? 
This idea might sound like a huge change but I really think this would be a good move for xen2. It's frustrating at low levels when there's little to no mp steal and difficult to get mp regen and mp base at low levels. I think a new player would be happy to get a skill like spin or multi shot but then be dissapointed when they realise they actually need to be mid 20s to use them effectively. I know it's been suggested also that melee abilities costing magic power was a bit odd anyway.
The long and short is that from what I can see of xen2 it's much much harder being a melee so I'm just looking at ways to help em catch up.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:23 pm
rofl im lvl 65 and need dual steal weapon 3 va rings and i dont even steal Magic Power back i have to use maximus potions better get used to it

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:21 pm
Wow I though I might get easier later on. I would probably move to xen2 permanently if these issues were dealt with. I actually really like xen2 even though it gets a lot of stick.

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:58 pm

I think rexor is exaggerating a bit, I'm in high 50's and use +2sci/VM/2VA's and I steal Magic Power fine with a duel steal 5%/5% weapon. I mean once in awhile ill use a maxi due to Magic Power being low from spamming multi on just a few mobs instead of a group. But It's really not too bad.

I don't know about being a lvl 65 how bad it would be from the Magic Power cost scaling per level but your still gaining Magic Power points each one of those levels as well so I wouldn't think it would be so terrible that your stealing virtually nothing back seems kinda crazy.

I haven't been a melee yet so I don't know how bad it is but I would guess it's not too great at low levels like you've said. Maybe Ej can lower the Magic Power requirements for melee's multi or another way to solve that at lower levels.

The biggest problem is the latest update having the attack speed increased in every mob,npc and player in game.

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:17 pm
No pyson I'm not exaggerating so mind your own biz and maybe u would be 65 higher lvl higher spell more mp cost

Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:28 am
Even 2 va's is a lot just to be able to spin, that a lot of other primary stats to sacrifice. Out of interest what classes you two play? I've only tried warrior ranger and dw up to lv 15, wondering how a pally would do.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:49 am

Both characters are Wizards. Mind my own business? What a nice guy.

But anyhow, you really don't have to worry about him saying..
"rofl im lvl 65 and need dual steal weapon 3 va rings and i dont even steal Magic Power back i have to use maximus potions better get used to it"

As there is no place to even acquire experience once your near 65. He makes 100k an hr, its not even worth hunting at that level until new high level hunting grounds are released.
But the good news is its very unlikely you'll be that level anytime soon so by the time you get that high, hopefully more hunting grounds will be out.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:21 pm
if your so smart pyson how the f am i almost 66?

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]