View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 x2 problems 
melees can not use meds while being melee attacked by mobs <might affect other classes as well not sure atm

melee classes may not melee attack a mob and then switch to spinning hey must first stop attacking and then they can spin

Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 am
Forum Moderator

I have noticed that damage from monsters seems to have increased, and that sometimes when multiple monsters are coming at me, the character seems to freeze temporarily. This may be the same issue that rexor mentioned.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:27 am
Site Admin

I want to get this problem fixed asap, can you give me some locations where this happens?

Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:10 pm

I've noticed this the worst at Cons Fire imps. They attack so fast now it seems and you just freeze and can't move. And if just one trans's on top of you, you can't cast a spell or maxi.
Same as Imexic.

I tried East Dungeon --> of t2 and even though I am too high level for them to kill me as I regenerate the damage, I can definitely see an increase in attack speed.
They can actually do damage to me now that I can see my health bar going down substantially. I didn't notice it until I dispelled Noxa off myself as it kills them instantly.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:34 pm
Forum Moderator

The issue seems to happen when monsters are attacking, and the character is forced into attacking back (hitting). Even with a mage not hitting the attack button - and when the character starts hitting back you can't do anything for a couple seconds (move, med, trans, etc). It seems that the faster the monsters attack, the more likely this can occur.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:46 am
I'm having this issue,I'm also having an issue where monsters will walk inside my character or I'll walk into them.

Once I'm stuck I cant get out and die.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:15 am

I think the problem is it seems like you increased all attack speeds.

Even as a mage if I click a monster, I hit with my staff very fast.
So much that with the increased attack speed all around you get jammed up/froze/or whatever you would like to call it when fighting.
Would an easy fix just be setting it back to what it was before the latest update? It felt like it was fine before update.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:22 pm
I don't have a ton of experience playing X2 but while leveling at Graveyard south of T1 and at the trolls around it I had several instances where it seemed my character got stuck inside an enemy and I couldn't cast or walk at all. I just usually have to spam stop action until my character slides out of the enemy and I am again able to cast as normal. Not sure if that is the issue being talked about here, just my experience up to level 14.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 pm
This problem is not even fixed..... Are you aware the glitch that happened on 1.0 with insane speed is and has been on 2.0 and is most likely the issue?

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:00 pm
This glitch absolutely happens at str shrine. 2 lvls ago str shrine was easy and then it like doubled in difficulty due to beam hitting harder and that bug also effects mages. Its like they recoil from taking damage and are temporarily immobilized only effecting any kind of healing spell or item.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]