View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Overwatch 
anyone play any PC overwatch?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Now and again but pretty casually. I love the gameplay and graphics, but wish matches were a little longer! Am too used to the 40-60min games from CSGO.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:06 pm
i actually enjoy the short matches, its easy to squeeze in some games when u feel like playing, but yeah do enjoy the game play as opposed to most other FPS games. i usually play try to play a little of most characters but usually play hanzo mercy lucio or genji(roadhog or orisa if i have to tank)

my battle.net tag is: Mantra#1377

if anyone wants to add me there, just let me know your from xen and such so i dont ignore it sometimes get random friend requests and will ignore it lol

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:22 pm

I usually play Soldier, Pharah or Lucio. But I've only got like 30-40 hours I think so haven't got too much experience with the other heroes, and haven't played since Doomfist was announced. I recently updated it to get in it again though, was a big download lol.

You play HOTS as well? I play that much more often. I will add you next time I'm on battle net.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:37 pm
i haven't played hots in a while but a friend wants to play it again so might try it. i change up games so play a little of hots from time to taime some diablo 3 overwatch and even occasionally i will reactivate my wow account for a month or 2 lol

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:43 pm
i have it sadly havent played it much
to many diffrent classes for my taste:P

i prefer TFC or unreal myself

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:40 am
LiftingNerd wrote:
i have it sadly havent played it much
to many diffrent classes for my taste:P

i prefer TFC or unreal myself

most FPS games actually get me pretty bored this is one of the first i actually enjoy i think it is because of all the different characters and abilities makes every game so different from the same old FPS that every other one does lol.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:52 pm
true:P

one mans pleasure is another mans distaste:P

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]