View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 So.. official WoW Classic just been announced 
overall games with less abilities make for better pvp games
since they become better balanced

while having more abilities in PVE makes for a more intressting pve game

thats why games rarily do very good on both fronts

Xenimus does very well on pvp front
wow does very well one PVE front
Vindictus does well in both PVE,PVP
Tera does good in PVP, decent in PVE but suffers from bad servers

but i do look forward to seeing how they are gonna impliment this

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:52 pm

We're going to have to disagree on that front, It's not like Xen has good balance because of the amount of abilities, because it doesn't have good balance.

Next to grinding for rank 14 (which sadly I never got) I practically lived for world PVP, I used to watch countless of solo mage world pvp vids, it's the little things like using lv1 frostbolt purely to slow enemies as it had a very quick cast. WoW vanilla always had an extremely healthy PVP scene for practically all classes but paladins and maybe druids. But as all MMO's go in a pair of 2 or more and everybody has a role.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:40 pm
[quote="Shabam"]We're going to have to disagree on that front, It's not like Xen has good balance because of the amount of abilities, because it doesn't have good balance.

Next to grinding for rank 14 (which sadly I never got) I practically lived for world PVP, I used to watch countless of solo mage world pvp vids, it's the little things like using lv1 frostbolt purely to slow enemies as it had a very quick cast. WoW vanilla always had an extremely healthy PVP scene for practically all classes but paladins and maybe druids. But as all MMO's go in a pair of 2 or more and everybody has a role.[/quote]

ya i agree xenimus doesnt have good balance right now

however it in the past xenimus was very wellbalanced
when there were less abilities

its become more n more imbalanced the more hes added

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:47 pm
ill be curious to see how it is and try it. there are some stuff that did suck during vanilla like no DR's on CC and such which i wouldn't mind being fixed so will be interesting to see if they keep vanilla mostly intact but fix some stuff that was stupid from back then.

and yeah wonder if they will bring back the pvp grind again... dont think i could do it again but would be interesting that rank 14 grind was insane probably the hardest grind ever specifically from rank 12 up lol once you started hitting the decay factor and having to be the top person each week to make progress and not lose progress it was really tough lol

Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:34 pm
[quote="Mantra"]ill be curious to see how it is and try it. there are some stuff that did suck during vanilla like no DR's on CC and such which i wouldn't mind being fixed so will be interesting to see if they keep vanilla mostly intact but fix some stuff that was stupid from back then.

and yeah wonder if they will bring back the pvp grind again... dont think i could do it again but would be interesting that rank 14 grind was insane probably the hardest grind ever specifically from rank 12 up lol once you started hitting the decay factor and having to be the top person each week to make progress and not lose progress it was really tough lol[/quote]

ahahaha i loved that on my warlock

Id perma CC someone while draining them to death

nothing more fun than seeing people helpess to do anything about it

but ye im intressted in this server aswell...

but tbh i think wow has to many ccs let classes have 1 cc in total with a 30sec CD

would make for some intressting pvp

Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:56 pm
yeah glad i played a warrior back then lol pummel fear berzerker rage next fear then pummel next usually someone is dead by then lol but if not intimidating should the next fear cast or run out and try to intercept interrupt it(back when it stunned)

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:43 pm

As long as it has no group finder, servers don't mix and match (I'll have longer BG queue times any time of the day, I'd rather recognise people, make rivalries etc things that should god damn happen in MMO's) and no progression to other expansions, then I can't wait to try it.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2