View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 A interesting Bug 
1st of all i lvled that area before any 1 else in game could even go in so stfu

2nd you standing IN and under walls and stuff to avoid taking dmg yet using xplode from bow pretty sure nott intended

3rd you dont really have any credibility anyway since your first charachter was deleted for botting ...

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Reaver and their entire link have been the biggest help ive seen on 2.0... from power leveling to pro tips about the new game to overall general kindness. Not sure what your talking about dude. I do know that he was trying to power level me and had mentioned that unknown had bugged the door to bottom skellies so that we couldnt enter it. Might wanna self reflect before you start blasting other people.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:38 pm
gtfo

Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:41 am
omfg it just let me see you picture and are you dumb u posted a picture OF YOURSELF under the pyramid! reaver is in no way avoiding dmg where he is and to top that off we dont need to its faster for us to hunt like it was intended and to be completely honest didnt realize itt was even posible untill you hwas spotted doing it so please gtfo

Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:44 am

all i see is who ever is posting is abusing a bug. other than that i just dont see it. :?:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:43 am

the only reason he appears to be on a pyramid from what i can tell is that he is in pvp after you and your glitched inside of a pyramid thingy.
i dont play x2 but some1 should probably look into this kalista guy. he looks like hes a ranger he has thousands of arrows.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:48 am

Locking for Ej.

phpBB [video]

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]