View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Elysium server 1-60 world of warcraft 
Agreed. It seems to have become a bit like Second Life. More about socializing in an aging playerbase.

Wed May 10, 2017 4:32 pm
yeah i agree with Wow being the most fun before wrath, both wrath and tbc were my favorite, vanilla was ok but definitely had alot of flaws, since cataclysm i haven't really played wow much i log in from time to time but haven't not seriously played the game in quite a while lol

Loki wrote:
wow is ok, at best. same as Rift. same boring thing over and over. I cant believe teenagers still play ANY versions of WoW in 2016 or 2017.

kind of ironic coming from someone who plays xen but ok lol

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Mantra wrote:
yeah i agree with Wow being the most fun before wrath, both wrath and tbc were my favorite, vanilla was ok but definitely had alot of flaws, since cataclysm i haven't really played wow much i log in from time to time but haven't not seriously played the game in quite a while lol

Loki wrote:
wow is ok, at best. same as Rift. same boring thing over and over. I cant believe teenagers still play ANY versions of WoW in 2016 or 2017.

and yet u still come to the xen forums daily

Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:43 am
Loki wrote:
Mantra wrote:

Loki wrote:

and yet u still come to the xen forums daily

not sure what that has to do with me pointing out the irony in your statement but ok lol

Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:29 pm

You still on this? People who like retail WoW haven't got a clue about Vanilla. I quit pre BTC patch, even though most people like those early expansions they already made sh*t easy right there (pvp ranks and PVP gear), never came back.

Until today! Haven't got much time any more though, looking for some raiding obviously but also just social and hopefully no drama. Completed MC, AQ, ZG and BWL (and ofcourse onyxia..) many times in my day (except BWL completed that just once) so can handle it.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:38 am
Shabam wrote:
You still on this? People who like retail WoW haven't got a clue about Vanilla. I quit pre BTC patch, even though most people like those early expansions they already made sh*t easy right there (pvp ranks and PVP gear), never came back.

Until today! Haven't got much time any more though, looking for some raiding obviously but also just social and hopefully no drama. Completed MC, AQ, ZG and BWL (and ofcourse onyxia..) many times in my day (except BWL completed that just once) so can handle it.

haven't tried it, but what did they do to pvp gear and ranks(im assuming you mean on Elysium)? i remember the grind for pvp gear atleast the good stuff was crazy in vanilla lol

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:00 pm
yes im level 60 warrior on horde Hurksmash
i raid weekly

and yea the grind for the wardlord/highwarlord pvp gear (Epic)
is insane u more or less have to nolife it

thankfully u can compete just aswell with decent raidgear pvpwise

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:05 pm
LiftingNerd wrote:
yes im level 60 warrior on horde Hurksmash
i raid weekly

and yea the grind for the wardlord/highwarlord pvp gear (Epic)
is insane u more or less have to nolife it

thankfully u can compete just aswell with decent raidgear pvpwise

yeah lol, trust me i knew the vanilaa pvp grind lol

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:14 pm

ahh i'm on alliance :(

RE: pvp gear pre BTC patch they changed how you could gain the PVP gear sets and suddenly everyone was wearing pvp gear I quit that day, I grinded like mad before for it. As far as I know nothing changed on Elysium, I hope I don't get ripped off and they continue as a progression server. I am interested in vanilla only.

LVL 11 gnome mage currently my journey starts again

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:32 pm
Shabam wrote:
ahh i'm on alliance :(

RE: pvp gear pre BTC patch they changed how you could gain the PVP gear sets and suddenly everyone was wearing pvp gear I quit that day, I grinded like mad before for it. As far as I know nothing changed on Elysium, I hope I don't get ripped off and they continue as a progression server. I am interested in vanilla only.

LVL 11 gnome mage currently my journey starts again

well thats an old screen from retail wow way back when lol, haven't tried Elysium but did the grind on retail

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next