View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Leveling Spots/Guide 

Thanks I kind of figured due to the bone staves they drop. Though at level 59 I only make like 3 mil, they are pretty tough. Is there any thing else to know about that place? The strikers hurt a lot when they white potion.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:24 am
People dont hunt there for xp. Only for the ndnt stuff like: Demo Leather, DLS, Ice DLS. Its rare to get any found items. It will seem pointless but once u start getting them, it becomes more frequent. Its all luck though obviously. Could take forever, could be fast. What class are you ? Mages have a hard time at 60. Got to go slow.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Warrior. Non drop demo would be cool lol.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:53 pm
You should be fine there at 60, hopefully u got a demo chain and a nice weapon

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:31 am

I heard someone mention grey spiders. Any idea where these are located. At 60 I have not found an area that is reasonable for XP.

Mon May 01, 2017 3:33 am
They are just basic looking spiders like at east, but they're hilariously high level.

It's right below Kinethell's dungeon. After I clear it I run up and clear that if I'm feeling ballsy. But I stop before the pix because being uninvis up there is a death sentence.

Mon May 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Does anyone have a map with labelled areas? I have no idea what lots of the areas are lol. Lots of areas were added since I played last. Only bosses I know are Derath and Imexic and all the ones I killed for Jeloc.

Mon May 01, 2017 6:43 pm
You'll want to mark Baraw. I hunted there pretty much nonstop. Not many people hunt there and warriors with high amp crush the place all the way through to Baraw. You can do Sogam too but the beam+staff glitch makes him annoying and the rewards aren't anything.

Baraw is not far from Kinethell where Giant Spiders are, your #2 hunting spot.

I don't know how dead the game is now but you may want to secure a fighter house. Permanent white potion effect and you can stack it with Omnihabus and Vishabus elixirs by first using the elixir and then touching your house crystal.

Tue May 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Is Baraw the one under prop shrine?

Tue May 02, 2017 4:52 pm
+1 for the map

Where exactly is MC2?

Wed May 03, 2017 1:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next