View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Admining for 1.0 and 2.0(I RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS) 

I have already posted most of what I said on discord but I want to post it on boards as well so everyone who isn’t on discord.

ejthayer wrote:
But stop wasting my time with your stupidity! I don't have many rules so the least you can do is follow the few that I do have. There will be no more warnings!!

First time = Wipe
Second = delete

Ej some time ago posted something about the use of RL name and his set of rules. It seems that the only way MAYBE some people will understand is by becoming as hardcore as Ej.

That being said: the constant and I mean CONSTANT trolling that happens between the boards/in both games and discord is ridiculous. I understand that you guys will argue and debate but recently it has gotten out of hand. Talking about ways to bend the rules without actually “breaking” the rules.

So I am here to say that from now on (until Ej says otherwise) when i see that kind of stuff on WC/discord/ boards. You are going to receive a hefty punishment. There is a point that it becomes too much and right now it is too much.

To add, if I catch you abusing a bug, depending on the bug the first time I ban you it will likely be 12 hours. If you do it again, NO MATTER THE CHARACTER YOU ARE DOING IT ON, I am going to ban you until Ej tells me other wise.

2.0 recently for example currently has that table bug. If I catch you doing it (because this is your warning) just make a new character essentially because YOU KNOW it is a bug and you are abusing it.

I am tired of having to remind players of sh*t that is obviously not allowed or you KNOW is pushing the limit.

Avoid your bans by just behaving. You can trash talk, respectfully.

phpBB [video]

Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:58 pm

For sure I'm not trolling, but can you give examples of respectful and disrespectful trashtalk?

Things like "Wow, you're trash. Respec your character." are fine, but what's not fine?

Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:24 pm

You obviously dont need to teletubby your trash talking.

For the most part most of the stuff players say isnt going over the top. Its when you start getting directive to the PERSON and not the CHARACTER.

"Lmaooo get owned, its not my fault your character is straight a**"
"hahah just saw Xen101 at veil and clapped the F out of him.. get clapped b**ch
isnt bad at all.

It is the:
"Lmaooooidahludhaskidkasdh i just f**ked your character like I f**k your URM daily..not my fault your character chokes on d**k like she does." (which obviously is mom /facepalm)
or the usual...

"HAHA get owned"
"LMAOOO come ssee xen101 dead in t1"
"yOOO Xen101 is straight caca"
"yo xen 101 hows mark1?"
"BLAH BLAH BLAh'
"more blah blah blah"

and then you're just spamming world chat with the same trash in different ways without the dude even really responding.

I dont care that the player can mute you or turn off WC. I cannot turn off the WC or mute players because I need to do admin stuff and other players shouldn't be forced to disable it because that person wants to spam it.

Lately its been WAYYYYYYY out of hand.

phpBB [video]

Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:59 pm

Xen101, welcome to Xenimus.

Xenimus has had this behavior since 1999, and you're not going to change it by making this post. If you don' like it then quit, but please don't come to the boards QQing.

I agree with @Raygaron, Xen101 deal with your in-game problems... in-game. Give bans or do whatever the hell it is you do other than QQ here.

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:10 am

This is exactly what Xen needs, thank you for taking the unpopular path and trying to make this game better.

Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:41 pm

DarkBalls wrote:
Look at this loser tryin to police a dead game geta life already nobody cares except you

Dude you literally created an account to post this comment instead of using your main account. Atleast Xen101 is trying to help.

All I see in this thread is scared idiots hiding behind blue accounts. We all know 95% or more of the player base has green and blue is for shitposting you're not impressing anyone.

Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]