View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Recent Updates Information for returning players? 
I have been a way for a while and seems a lot has cahnged:

Armor protection and weapon damage look like they used to pre restructure more or less?
Is their a guide to runes anywhere? I heard you could have 5 at the top of your inventory? Can they only be found in Veil?
A guide to Veil? How do i get there, what is suitable for certain levels/classes?
How do propping runes work?
i heard you could level to 73 with a rune of advancement?
is their a guide to gear crafting anywhere?

Anything else i might have missed?

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:36 pm

seriously wrote:
I have been a way for a while and seems a lot has cahnged:

Armor protection and weapon damage look like they used to pre restructure more or less?
Is their a guide to runes anywhere? I heard you could have 5 at the top of your inventory? Can they only be found in Veil?
A guide to Veil? How do i get there, what is suitable for certain levels/classes?
How do propping runes work?
i heard you could level to 73 with a rune of advancement?
is their a guide to gear crafting anywhere?

Anything else i might have missed?

1. More. Armor values were squashed.
2. No rune guides.
3. No veil guide. Ask for a port or go to old skeleton warrior island where VT quest was.
4. Only those that have tested rune propping know. It’s still very new and secret right now.
5. Tome of advancement allows you to level to 73 mix that with a +3 and you can be level 76 now.
6. No guide for crafting

— EJ Thayer

Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:25 pm
thanks, but you can craft void armor? Does a NPC give you this quest/info?
I know you drop inventory in Veil but does a redo still work or do you end up on the floor?

Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:13 pm

Runes: talk to Corsix in the castle and he'll give a little shpiel on em.
Crafting: tal to merch east of cons and he'll tell you what he's able to craft and the mats required.

Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:01 pm
thanks, how good is void Armor compared to omni plate? I presume its ndnt once crafted?

Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:44 am

You can see all the void armor from the merchant to compare stats. Void armor a little better than super dirus armor but not as good as vex armor. Void gear is ndnt

— EJ Thayer

Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:28 pm
thanks, i checked them out. Based on the cost (both plat and materials) they dont look a great use of your time. Helm and Armor look to cost 150+ plat!

Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:40 am

They are definitely worth your time if you intend to play casually. Treat them as the light at the end of the tunnel, end game, or a way to treat yourself. Going to raids is encouraged if you research what info is out there about "mechanics". You could also sell the mats and make money.

Don't skimp out on raids regardless.

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:03 pm

Solstafir wrote:
They are definitely worth your time if you intend to play casually. Treat them as the light at the end of the tunnel, end game, or a way to treat yourself. Going to raids is encouraged if you research what info is out there about "mechanics". You could also sell the mats and make money.

Don't skimp out on raids regardless.

until another wipe

Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]