View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Just tested the update 

I'm a level 34 Paladin and do almost half as much damage with spin as I did before the update. I thought dmg was being buffed not nerfed?

Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:54 pm

I went from being able to clear a place with half decent ease to not even standing a chance in there. I understand the extru nerf was needed but It takes 2x at least more spins to kill monsters now than before.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:01 pm

pallys and a few other's are on the OP list

pallys spin damage / armor was way over powering and now its fix.

e.i

before update my 70 pally killed mini dd in 2 to 3 hits and my warlock at 70 with 120 bonus did it in 6 to 8 hits..

(warhammer age of reckoning)

Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:48 am

bottlecup wrote:

e.i

before update my 70 pally killed mini dd in 2 to 3 hits and my warlock at 70 with 120 bonus did it in 6 to 8 hits..

I’ll agree with you warlocks are trash but I don’t think that the dmg is what it should be on paladin

Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:43 pm

Primal wrote:
bottlecup wrote:

e.i

I’ll agree with you warlocks are trash but I don’t think that the dmg is what it should be on paladin

Yes at low level spin sucks. But when you hit 40+ you start farming and killing faster,.

Iv been testing on my pally for a good hr and the update did not do a thing on him. I still 2 to 3 hit mini DD and they still don't hurt him. (Mini DD is dimaltus)

Diab/pally are on top of the game

Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:52 pm

bottlecup wrote:
Primal wrote:
bottlecup wrote:

e.i

Yes at low level spin sucks. But when you hit 40+ you start farming and killing faster,.

Iv been testing on my pally for a good hr and the update did not do a thing on him. I still 2 to 3 hit mini DD and they still don't hurt him. (Mini DD is dimaltus)

Diab/pally are on top of the game

I was online when he updated killing fire skeletons in 3-4 spins at level 35. After the update it takes almost 9 spins to kill them. I don't think he intended to lowering paladins Damage thought it was just an armor nerf.

Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:36 pm

Use sp run..............

Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:31 am

bottlecup wrote:
Use sp run..............

I get it man you’re not going to budge on your position and that’s fine. X2 is already way slower than X1 you put in work to get multiple 70s but you leveled your paladin before the update and had gear to support him after the update. Just trying to see if the damage reduction was intentional or an accidental add from a different change.

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Primal wrote:
bottlecup wrote:
Use sp run..............

I get it man you’re not going to budge on your position and that’s fine. X2 is already way slower than X1 you put in work to get multiple 70s but you leveled your paladin before the update and had gear to support him after the update. Just trying to see if the damage reduction was intentional or an accidental add from a different change.

Let me update you. Ej has turned spin back to what it was. I got to mid 60s before ej made spin overwhelming powerful. Like I said use sp run. And exp rate is bugged ATM.

Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:01 pm

bottlecup wrote:
Primal wrote:
bottlecup wrote:
Use sp run..............

Let me update you. Ej has turned spin back to what it was. I got to mid 60s before ej made spin overwhelming powerful. Like I said use sp run. And exp rate is bugged ATM.

Thank you for the update. Spirit run is a no go with all of the objects in the way. There is no way to spirit run mobs in the fire skeleton dungeon. You would just get stuck or stop and pounded.

Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next