View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 How to use the forum Friend/Foe feature. 

Hey Everyone,

There have been a few complaints about harassing, post-following, derailing, and in somewhat annoying behavior on the forums lately so I figured I will make a quick post highlighting a few ways the forum naturally has to combat this. I'm sure this is just a reminder to most, but some may not know, and may appreciate learning these features.

What does this feature do?
[*]Friends: Not too sure what this really does other than you can just click their name for fast access for PMs, and I think filter messages by whether the sender was a Friend or Foe as well.

[*]Foes: The primary use of this is to block their posts from view initially when navigating the forums. It will not remove the post, instead just minimizing it and saying "Post by BertTheTurd". In addition, you have the ability to click a link in that minimized bar to show the post if you'd like to read it. Only one "Foe Post" will be visible at a time, so you can no be bombarded by them. This makes it really nice if you'd like to browse a thread without worrying about certain other members posts, and in addition, at the least it gives you a fair warning that you're about to read something from one of your Foes, so you can keep a level head. It can also be used to filter any PM's, which I will show in another topic.

If you have any questions about these features, or would like some further help with them, feel free to PM me and I'll see if I know the answer, or can help figure it out.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]