View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Permissions Upgrade 
To Whom It May Concern...

I believe I was the first level 60 druid in all of Xenimus. So, I've been playing for a while, and have remained loyal to the game/community for quite some time. I've recently returned to playing frequently, and have plans to continue doing so.

Xenimus has been my favorite game for the duration that I've played. I've burned a lot of calories farming gold, earning XP, and developing friendships. I have several real and meaningful friendships that have developed, thanks to this game, and am very proud of all of them.

Xenimus has come a long way, and has plenty of potential left in the tank. I don't think I have all the answers, but I think my willingness to hear opposing views, as well as my open-mindedness, creativity, and experience would make me a valuable member of the update discussion forums. For these reasons, and others unstated, I would appreciate an upgrade in status.

Please, let me know if you have any questions, or if there is anything more I need to do. Thanks!!!

Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:32 am
I would really appreciate an upgrade in board status. I see EJ's posts and ALWAYS want to chime in... not to argue, not to be a relentless devil's advocate, but often, to encourage others to measure their views...

The trash talking, assumptions, misinformation, and other forms of conversational derailment, are all too frequent. I would like to see more technical discussions that foster creativity and continue to build our community, rather than divide it...

I think I could be a positive contributor in those the words of the great murder face.

Thanks

Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]