View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Loki 
Permissions? :?: thanks

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:10 am
Loki, did this happen because of the Tiger incident? I don't know enough about the forum coding to know if your original board could be salvaged or not. You had a lot of post count that you had worked up. Hate that you would lose that.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:56 pm
yeah what Tiger did was he changed my Loki forum email to his, then reset the pw, then logged into my account and started trolling as well as put some racially motivated stuff.

Such as: location said "taco bell (a fail attempt to be racial since they think im mexican and think taco bell is what they eat)
and some sorum sig pic some people told me was offensive.

then i guess ej or tiger himself deleted Loki the account...when i tried to log in it said wrong pw and then when i got home from work, it said "Loki" was still a registered username.

I told ya'll he had a vendetta against me..Notice I am the only one he did this to.. well and ej too since he wiped the forums.

Either way I am back unscathed and I'm an active poster so I'm not worried about post count.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:09 pm
Site Admin

yes he logged in as you and posted some stupid crap. I should have known that was not you.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:56 pm
ejthayer wrote:
yes he logged in as you and posted some stupid crap. I should have known that was not you.

glad to see loki back !!! you're right we should have known it was not loki!!! darn us!

Last edited by HereComesDaBoom on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:43 pm
[quote="HereComesDaBoom"][quote="ejthayer"]yes he logged in as you and posted some stupid crap. I should have known that was not you.[/quote]

Wait what????????????? how should have you known that was him or not? What if he decided to go in a bang like tiger? You removed tiger from moderator. What the hell do you mean "I should have known that was not you"....... Something has to be up between loki and ej?

i should have known that was not you.[/quote]

Inb4 banned :lol:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:15 pm
Sergeant1 wrote:
HereComesDaBoom wrote:
ejthayer wrote:

Wait what????????????? how should have you known that was him or not? What if he decided to go in a bang like tiger? You removed tiger from moderator. What the hell do you mean "I should have known that was not you"....... Something has to be up between loki and ej?

i should have known that was not you.

Inb4 banned :lol:

wow herecomestheboom. lucky u edited your post. lets keep the feud off forums please.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:19 pm
I don't get the point of quoting it. I can make you quote anything... lmao its simple

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:22 pm
well mods can check your edited post and see before you edited...

I'd happily take Tiger's spot as mod if given a chance.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:27 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]