View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Video suggestions 
I've had the itch to make some more videos and wanted to see what the community wanted.

If you have some ideas for some new videos let me know here. It can be anything from tutorials to boss raids. I am open to anything.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:37 pm

updated 6th run would be nice. Also king quest from start to finish would be appreciated.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Awesome work, inspired me to put some information out there also. Im not into making videos, you seem to do a good job.

Could you do all shrine videos:
Str
Agil
Cons
Int
Wis
Great Hall
Both Easy and Hard Star Shrines
All of Jeloc

Edit: Also what about videos for each available mystic chest, locoation of spirit chest and how to get in entrance and killing boss for key and 70 chest.

Also video showing location of jeloc bosses: Drennon, Deesis, Cara sa, Equar, Mc1 / Mc2, think thats all.

Video of each raid start too finish would be cool also

Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:41 pm
PCLSQ wrote:
updated 6th run would be nice. Also king quest from start to finish would be appreciated.

Thank you for the suggestions. I will get on those.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:24 am
Charles Martel wrote:
Awesome work, inspired me to put some information out there also. Im not into making videos, you seem to do a good job.

Could you do all shrine videos:
Str
Agil
Cons
Int
Wis
Great Hall
Both Easy and Hard Star Shrines
All of Jeloc

Edit: Also what about videos for each available mystic chest, locoation of spirit chest and how to get in entrance and killing boss for key and 70 chest.

Also video showing location of jeloc bosses: Drennon, Deesis, Cara sa, Equar, Mc1 / Mc2, think thats all.

Video of each raid start too finish would be cool also

I have made videos for the all the +1 stat shrines and the Great Hall. I need to make a thread that has links to all of this. I will start making a draft to get it more organized.

Thank you for these ideas! I'm feeling motivated already!

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:26 am

Thank you for your dedication Feral Child. Love watching your xen videos. I will also try to think of some good video content for you.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]