View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 How to Promote Xenimus 

EJ, I was watching Zizaran today on Twitch and he was talking about how he wants to try a online RPG that has decent PVP that is hardcore. He is open to all suggestions. I told him that in Xenimus it promotes PVP as characters drop inventory and gear when they die. May be something to contact him about. maybe give him a 70 character to try PVP out. I wouldn't doubt if he floors a lot of big talkers on world chat. I think this could be some good exposure for the game possibly.

Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:37 pm
Profile WWW

I cannot see any benefit in giving someone who's never played this game the keys to a max level character, other than to take a tourist's trip around the world for laughs. The fact that you can even offer an account to someone who's never played is a massive red-flag as well, even if old timers are used to that. Would not recommend showing this game to anyone with any size audience for fear of attracting unwanted attention or even more potential negativity that may come along with that.

The current plan to promote the game is to put Xenimus 2.0 on Steam in the next few months/years. That should tell you all you need to know.

Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]