View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Help/Summary info for all players PART 1 

*Work in progress*

Introduction to Xenimus .....................

Why i play Xenimus:
The PvP is fast paced and i have always played this game to become top melee pvp.
The game gives me my 'grinding' fix, as you can just grind away for hours if you like trying to find a high end item or gold farming or potion farming for raids.
I enjoy learning and understanding my character stats/skills and his gear setups, leading me onto what i can strive for in upgrades to get the next bonus %.
The game is fairly difficult, it is satisfying to learn how to hunt difficult areas, or getting that peice of equipment what suddenly makes an area huntable.
I enjoy exploring maps/dungeons and also finding secrets, Xenimus is full of them. (It is normal for players to have their own bank of 'xen knowledge', as a veteren of the game i no longer care for such advantages and am making what info i know available in this guide)

Table of Contents

1. Making an Account & Creating a Character
2. Character/Levelling Guide's
3. Tips & Tricks
4. Quest List

Click here to see PART 2 for,
5. Shrines & Chest Pulling
6. Found Item Area's
7. Raid Boss's & Tactics
8. Things To Do At Level 70
9. PvP/PvE Help
10. Item List
11. Experience Chart/Spell List

Click here to see PART 3 for,
12. Server/Dungeon Server Location List

The reason the guide is split into 3 posts is because of the characters limit imposed.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

1. Making an Account & Creating a Character

Once you have Xenimus and its latest update Installed to you computer, you need to run the file (i have to run mine in administrator mode) to open the game.
With the game open there are several menu icons you can click to access various functions, we are concerned with 'Account Setup', to create a new account simply follow the instructions on that screen.
*Once you have an Account write your information down somewhere so it is not lost when creating New Accounts*

Creating a Character
To create a character, click the 'Create Character' icon in the menu screen to start, you may need to input your password again for access.

Character Name
Name can be 20 characters, no numbers or symbols.
Can be split into 3 parts, for example: John Will Smith
No profanity
Dumb names will be changed by the creator, however its best not to taunt him on this, he may just delete you and your items.

Choosing a Path, Light or Dark?!?
The path you choose will effect the race&class of your character/model of character/jeloc&velanthra symbols and perhaps some role play element to do with story line if your into that kinda thing.

Race
Races effect the starting stats of your character and also the starting spirit skill, click 'Show' for more information.

Light path gets to pick:
Dreg - Str:15 Agil:10 Cons:12 Int:10 Wis:10 - Starting Spirit Skill: Hit Point Regeneration
Elf - Str:10 Agil:12 Cons:10 Int:10 Wis:10 - Starting Spirit Skill: Magic Power Regeneration
Scallion - Str:10 Agil:10 Cons:10 Int:13 Wis:10 - Starting Spirit Skill: Additional Armor
Human - Str:10 Agil:10 Cons:10 Int:10 Wis:10 - Starting Spirit Skill: Stronger Spirit and Ice Magic

Dark path gets to pick:
Dark Elf - Str:10 Agil:12 Cons:10 Int:10 Wis:10 - Starting Spirit Skill: Stronger Fire and Shadow Magic
Lurker - Str:10 Agil:14 Cons:10 Int:10 Wis:10 - Starting Spirit Skill: Higher Lethal Attack Chance
Half Orc - Str:13 Agil:10 Cons:12 Int:10 Wis:10 - Starting Spirit Skill: Higher Rage Attack Chance
Minion - Str:10 Agil:10 Cons:10 Int:10 Wis:10 - Starting Spirit Skill: Stronger Energy Magic

Starting Spirit Skills, click 'Show' to reveal (For more information on Spirit Skills see section 5. Shrines, under Spirit Skills)

Hit Point Regeneration - HP regen, delay between 'ticks of regen' almost halved
Magic Power Regeneration - MP regen, delay between 'ticks of regen' almost halved
Additional Armor - 46 armor at level 70
Stronger Spirit and Ice Magic - 3% Spirit & Ice magic damage bonus
Stronger Fire and Shadow Magic - 3% Fire & Shadow magic damage bonus
Higher Lethal Attack Chance - 3% Lethal attack?
Higher Rage Attack Chance - 3% Rage bonus?
Stronger Energy Magic - 4% Energy magic damage bonus

This effects the model of your character, a male warlock becomes a female witch.
When using Castles, if your link owns the castle you can -crown command, giving both Male & Female characters the King & Queen Bonuses from the same castle.
Also effects the noises your character makes when hitting/being hit.

Class
This is the biggest decision which effects special skills/race/how you want to play the game, click 'Show' for more information.

Light path gets to pick:
Warrior - Special Skills: Rage Chance, Ferocious Hit, Sure Hit, Beserk, Weapon Mastery, Defense Mastery, Fierce Warrior, Resist Magic
Ranger - Special Skills: Hide, Lethal, Archery, Dodge, Intensity, Weapon Mastery, Defense Mastery, Archery Mastery
Paladin - Special Skills: Rage Chance, Ferocious Hit, Armor, Regen All, Inner Strength, Weapon Mastery, Shield Mastery
Cleric - Special Skills: Corrupt Armor, Critical Energy, Resist Mastery
Wizard - Special Skills: Damage Shield, Spell Power, Resist Mastery
Warlock/Witch - Special Skills: Shadow Power, Leech, Resist Mastery
Druid - Special Skills: Dull Senses, Critical Magic, Resist Mastery
Darkwar - Special Skills: Hide, Focused Attack, Breaker, Lethal, Burn, Weapon Mastery, Defense Mastery

Dark path gets to pick:
Warrior - Special Skills: Rage Chance, Ferocious Hit, Sure Hit, Beserk, Weapon Mastery, Defense Mastery, Fierce Warrior, Resist Magic
Ranger - Special Skills: Hide, Lethal, Archery, Dodge, Intensity, Weapon Mastery, Defense Mastery, Archery Mastery
Dark Paladin - Special Skills: Rage Chance, Ferocious Hit, Armor, Regen All, Inner Strength, Weapon Mastery, Shield Mastery
Diabolist - Special Skills: Disintergration, Intensify, Resist Mastery
Wizard - Special Skills: Damage Shield, Spell Power, Resist Mastery
Warlock/Witch - Special Skills: Shadow Power, Leech, Resist Mastery
Druid - Special Skills: Dull Senses, Critical Magic, Resist Mastery (Only Dark Elfs may choose this class)
Darkwar - Special Skills: Hide, Focused Attack, Breaker, Lethal, Burn, Weapon Mastery, Defense Mastery

List of all Skills with additional information, click 'Show' to reveal.

Archery - Bonus 1% chance to hit and 3% more damage. Max Points: XX, Based on Agility, Each skill point added increases bonus % chance by 1 and % more damage by 3.

Archery Mastery - 1% Bonus to hit and damage. Max Points: XX, Based on Agility, Requirements: level 20, 7 skill points in: Bows

Berserk - Bonus 20% speed for 5 seconds. Cooldown: 3 Minutes, Max Points: 4, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increase the duration by 5 seconds. (Note: this has a diminishing mechanic)

Breaker - 60% chance to remove buffs from attackers and 20% resists for 3 seconds. Cooldown: 5minutes, Max Points 5, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increase the duration by 3 seconds.

Burn - Bonus 2% more fire spell damage. Max Points X, Based on Intelligence, Each skill point added increases bonus % by 2.

Corrupt Armor - A 1 minute affect that causes any attacker to have a 30% armor and 12% resist debuff for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 6 minutes, Max Points: 5, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increase the affect by 1 minute.

Criticial Magic - Spells will have a 1% chance to do 30% more damage. Max Points: 5, Requirements: 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increases the % by 1.

Critical Energy - Energy damage spells will have a 1% chance to do 30% more damage. Max Points: 4, Requirements: None

Damage Shield - Damage shield is 10% stronger for 1 minutes. Cooldown: 5 minutes, Max Points: 5, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increases the duration by 1 minute.

Defense Mastery - Bonus 1% chance to defend an attack. Max Points XX, Based on Intelligence & Wisdom, Requirements: Level 20, 8 skill points in: Defense Tactics

Disintergration - A 1 minute affect that causes any attack to disintegrate 4% per second for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 6 minutes, xxxx Each skill point you put into this increases the buff duration by 1 minute to a maximum of 5 skills points giving a total of 5 minutes duration. If you loose an almus or die, you have to wait upto 6 minutes to recast this on yourself.

Dodge - You will dodge the next 3 times you are attacked. (cancels with sure hit) Cooldown: 3 minutes, Max Points: 4, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increases the number of attacks dodged by 3.

Dull Senses - A 1 minute affect on you and your pets that causes any attacker to have a -15% chance to hit and 10% chance for spells to fail for 1 minute. Cooldown: 6 minutes, Max Points: 5, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increases the duration by 1 minute.

Ferocious Hit - Bonus 0% ferocious hit chance, (Ferocious hit is a critical hit for more damage) Max Points: XX, Based on Strength, Each skill points increase % by 2.

Fierce Warrior - Bonus 3% damage, 4% resist magic, 4% armor, for 6 minutes. Cooldown: 5minutes, Max Points: 4, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increase bonus damage % by 3, resist magic % by 4 and armor % by 4.

Focused Attack - 1 hits with bonus damage, 3% damage on your first hit decreasing by 3% per hit. Cooldown: 3minutes, Max Points: 5, Requirements: level 10

Hide - Allows you to move further away from objects and stay hidden. Max Points: 5, Requires 1 skill point to unlock.

Intensity - Bonus 20 to hit and defend, and 10% attack speed for 3 seconds. Cooldown 5 minutes, Max Points: 4, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increases the duration by 3 seconds.

Intensify - 1% increase to disintegration amount. Max points: 3. Requirements: 1 skill point to unlock, Additional skill points increase % by 1.

Lethal - Bonus 2% chance to get a lethal attack. Max Points X, Based on Agility, Additional skill points increase % by 2.

Leech - 5% of next 3 spells damage is returned as health. Cooldown: 3 minutes, Max Points: 5, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increases the % by 5.

Rage Chance - Bonus 1% rage chance. (Rage is a faster attack) Max Points: X, Based on Constitution, Each skill point increases % by 1.

Resist Magic - Bonus 1% resistance to all forms of magic. Max points X, Based on Constitution, Each skill point increases % by 1.

Resist Mastery- Bonus 1% resistance to all forms of magic. Max Points XX, Based on Intelligence & Wisdom, Requirements: level 20, 20 skill points in: Individual Resists Tree.

Shadow Power - All damage over time spells are 20% stronger for 1 minutes. Cooldown: 6 minutes, Max Points: 5, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increases the duration by 1 minute.

Spell Power - Extra 4% damage on your next 3 spells. Cooldown: 3 minutes, Max Points: 4, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, additional skill points increases the % by 4.

Sure Hit - You will not miss on your next 3 attacks. (cancels with dodge) Cooldown: 3 minutes, Max Points: 4, Requirements: level 10, 1 skill point to unlock, Additional skill points increase the numbers of attacks by 3 per point.

Weapon Mastery - Bonus 1% chance to hit with any weapon. Max Points XX, Based on Intelligence & Wisdom, Requirements: level 20, 8 skill points in: Weapon Tactics

2. Character/Levelling Guide's

Warrior/Paladin Guide

Warriors are good all rounders in PvP/PvE, but get countered hard in 1v1 PvP against Paladin.
Paladins are good all rounders in PvP/PvE, but get countered hard in 1v1 PvP against mages.

Path: Light/Dark
Race: Elf/Dark Elf
Class: Warrior/Paladin (dark paladin if dark side)
Starting Stats: Strength 18, Agility 22, Constitution 15, Intelligence 10, Wisdom 10

As you level up, increase agility to 27, when you get agility shrine and great hall you will get 2 more points into agility giving a grand total of 29 (you could wait for jeloc for the 7 points from this but people generally leave that shrine till lvl 40+, and you can use respec elixir in game which are very rare from a Cron boss or purchased through $$ tokens)
Having 29 agility grants you the fastest 'Spin' speed available, spin is your multi attack used mainly in PvE.
After this, allocate skill points to Strength and some to Consititution if you like. (Warriors benefit slightly more from Consititution as for every 10 stats you can put 1 more skill point in All Magic Resist Skill)

Stats works for both Warrior and Paladin
PvE stats all shrines and jeloc = xx 30 40+ 19 19 (i use 30 agil over 29 here as it allows me to add 1 more point into Swords skill, giving 1% more dmg)
PvP stats with all shrines and jeloc = xx 71+ 19+ 19 19

Warrior Skills
Skills for PvE: Chosen Weapon Skill, Bleed or Daze, Shield, defense tactics/mastery, shield, Feirce Warrior, Resist Magic
Skills for PvP: Chosen Weapon Skill, Bleed or Daze, Rage chance, Fierce Warrior, after this its kinda your own choice between shield, resist magic, ferocious hit, sure hit, berserk, weapon tactics/mastery, defense tactics/mastery

Paladin Skills
Skills for PvE: Chosen Weapon Skill, Bleed or Daze, Shield, defense tactics, Armor, Inner Strength, Shield Mastery
Skills for PvP: Chosen Weapon Skill, Bleed or Daze, Inner Strength, Rage chance, after this its kinda your own choice, perhaps you like shield/defense over weapon tactics, maybe you want to fericious hit more or build it up to a bonus.

Paladin vs Warrior
Paladins get a lot more spells, the most useful being Omnimultum, also know as pala buff. This buff is awesome, it allows you to heal yourself using Magic Power only and does not require you to target your character.
Paladins also get a high lvl strength buff, which really helps with dealing damage.
Paladins get Noxa Tueri, which is really nice, this reflects damage on every hit, causing random effects to trigger more often such as leeching or chaotic.
Paladins get a faster spin then warriors when wearing a single handed weapon
Both warrior and paladin spin speed is the same with 2handed weapons, however warrior spins at this same slower speed regardless of weapon choice.
Warrior gets Fierce Warrior skill = 16 amp with 4 skill points
Warrior gets Resist magic skill, which allows 5 points, and 1 more point for reaching every 10th constitution stat, 20 cons = 6 points, 30 cons = 7 etc.
Paladins have naturally more hit/defense then Warriors making them a hard counter in a 1v1 PvP.
Warriors get automatic battle moves, a feature that adds dmg on hit, but slows your character attack speed as these moves have delays built in.
Paladins get the Revive spell, making them great to help noobs with and also during raids for clutch saves.

Over all paladins are not as good against magic damage as Warriors, but destroy other melee's with fair ease.
Warriors can PvE harder magic damage areas and fight mages without too much problem, warriors are easier to tank raids with.

Starting Steps level 1-12
Starting the game

Log on and you will find yourself standing on Semel towns safe zone, this zone/square is safe from all sources of damage, aslong as you are not evil in alignment or hated by a guard.

Level 1: Log on and you will find yourself standing on Semel towns safe zone, this zone/square is safe from all sources of damage, aslong as you are not evil in alignment or hated by a guard.
You will need to gain knowledge and quests before you enter the hunting grounds, to do this, visit the town NPC's.

Having played the game before, at this point i would set my key bindings to what i have become acustomed to.
You can use the on screen menu buttons to access some features, get used to using the 'Player stats' key binding, as it allows access to all game menu's.
What ever keys you find yourself setting or not, i do find setting the following:
Go to 'Key' menu, 'Info on other Player' set to right click or mouse button 2, shows as a circle with 2 inside, to do this click 'Info on other Player' press 'Set Key' and then press the key or mouse button of your choice - right click for this specific setting.
Go to 'Key' menu, click 'Options' menu, set 'Bad words' 'on', as the Xenimus filter is not the best haha, NPC chat can be effected by it.
Go to 'Key' menu, click 'Options' menu, set 'Middle HP and MP bars', click the box to enable, X = enabled.
Go to 'Key' menu, click 'Options' menu, set 'Auto target' click the box to enable, X = enabled. This makes casting spells and abilities much more quick.
Go to 'Key' menu, click 'Options' menu, set 'Show exp stats' click the box to enable, X = enabled. Optional, sometimes becomes an eye sore, also covers your on screen menu buttons if your still using these.
Go to 'Key' menu, click 'Options' menu, set 'Quick bar 1' 'Off'. Optional you may like to use these quick bars for spells/abilities and potions, i tend to only use key bindings at this point, however even i may be missing a trick or 2, this is xenimus land of secrets after all.
Other then the sparkle settings and junk key setting which i suggest you experiment with or just use mine:
Spark setting***
Junk setting***

Wondering around Semel town.

Bump into Juniper and she will ask if you could help her with a quick task (See section 3. Quests, Junipers Quick Task)

Bump into Gordon to recieve Gordons Favour/Harsads Supplies task (See section 3. Quests Gordons Favour)

*Top Tip: you can loot the chests for items anywhere in game with no consequences*

Visit the town guard Rygorn, and select the Bug Task.

*Top Tip* Make sure you have plenty of room in your invetry slots before handing tasks into the guards as you will loose the items given if no spaces available

Level 2: Congratulations on your first level up! Now is a good time to update your statistic points and skill points; you gain one of each per level along with health points and magic points and sometimes new abilities/spells.
Becareful putting in stat/skill points once clicked in they become permenant, unless you have some form of respec elixir, which are very rare however can be purchased with account tokens. (*idea for EJ: when stat/skill points become available have a button to RESET and one to OK, just incase of miss clicking)
Once you have completed putting in stats/skills/binding new spells to keys, return to Rygorn to repeat the bug task until level 3.

Level 3: Remember Rygaron talking about trying that dungeon to the west, give it a go.(Top Tip: You may need to change your view to top down to navigate yourself into the dungeon entrance. If its too hard for you, which it was for my warrior, then visit Rygaron again.

Visit the town guard Rygorn, and select the Imp Task, if the imp task is too hard, keep doing the bug task until level 4, gives +350 EXP and some items.

*Top Tip* Supplies chest from Imps, hand them into Gordon for EXP.

Level 4: Attempt the Imp task if still too hard keep farming the bug task, make sure to check item upgrades, the special properties really help even if the equipment is of lower qaulity.
I was able to tackle the imps on a level 4 warrior with a plate mail, silver mace, chain hood, elven leather gloves and a small shield. Make sure to use velocitas Potions if you cannot yet cast the spell, and also rage potions and battle scrolls really help with hitting, use food often for regens and have healing potions bound to a key for instant health point boosts.

Level 5: The bug task is no longer available to you, imp or troll task it is. I advise you spend time killing the imp leaders and gaining the title: Imp Slayer before moving on.
Also you can get your first lucky chest pull from a wooden chest, you can check to see if you have recieved the chest pull by checking your quest log under Chest Items, if you have recieved it will say: level 5

Level 5-8: Check out the low level dungeon and clear all the bosses for good experience, Keep farming and selling items you dont need to merchants or players.

Visit the town guard Rygorn, and select the Troll Task, after doing a task visit the low level dungeon.

Low level Dungeon
1st floor: imps with boss imp Rellems- gives 800 EXP
2nd floor: rogues with bows, boss: Chest-gives 1200 EXP)
Through drop door: witch, boss: Bekren-gives 2500 EXP)

Level 8: Rygaron gives new quests: Skeleton task and Spider task, troll task is still available but no more imp task.

Level 8-12: Keep doing tasks or hunt the EXP boss's Troll Oversear/Trann/Groog/ in Semel dungeon server area.

Level 11: Low level dungeon 1-10 no longer available.

Level 13: Rygaron now gives Elemental Task

3. Tips & Tricks

*Never trust Anyone with your Account Information

*Always wear a Life Saving Amulet, these can be bought in the merchant below consigment (name of merch) for xx silver

*Always Wear a Magic Bag if you have valuable gear. (magic bags can become expensive if you die often, as they have a chance to be used up each death)
If your poor or new too the game, try hunting for 'none drop, none trade' items. Especially +2 scientia/vis mederi/apprentice mage rings in your early levels.
This will help not having to wear bags to protect good items.
Also if you equip junk droppable items such as arrows or keys, it will give chance for them items to drop instead of good items
Known areas that drop magic bags:
Quest for magic bags - Trem Shiem
Bone Staff Mages
Sabre Wolfs
Great Hall
Middle Left Hell Knights
Kinthel Area
T7 Death Dungeon
Camrock Area

*Sparkle Settings - My settings are as follow:
Sparkle level: 42
Always sparkle: maximus,elixir,reditus,bag,black,power,white potion
Never sparkle: minor,curing,strength,dragon helmet

*Junk Settings - My settings are as follow:
-junk29 bag amu wan scr eli key rin hat shi sho pot bla foo
When setting junk command you need too set a key binding, also when typing out the command make sure too hit 'return' key as it saves the written text
The key i have bound is 1 of the side mouse buttons, which is also bound to spirit run, i have found this effective whilst playing melee.

Alt Tabbing
You can alt+tab multiple xen clients to do various helpful stuff:
Alt tabbing for level 70 buffs , omni velo / paldin buff / Strength buff
Alt tabbing to trade with yourself (safer then drop transfering)

4. Quest List

Junipers Quick Task
Juniper will automatically greet you when you are near her.
Juniper: Hello *players 1st part of name*
Juniper: Can you help me with
Juniper: a quick task
You: yes
Juniper: Great! Please go see Gergin at the storage shop in the Nort West part of town.
You: click OK
Visit Gergin
You: Click on Gergin
Gergin: Greetings *player name* My name is Gergin. I handle you personal storage and guild storage if you belong to a guild. I also handle token sales. Now please go see Gordon, he is two shops to the east.
You: Click OK
Visit Gordon
You: Click Gordon
Gordon: Hi *player name* My name is Gordon. I am the towns Weapons Merchant. Please give this flask to Juniper (flask given)
You: Click OK (check inventry to see flask)
Visit Juniper
Junper automatically interacts
Juniper: Ah! You have my flask! Here *player class*, take this as payment for your troubles. (gained items)(+50 EXP) Please go see Enasha in the middle shop to the north and see if she will fill this flask for me!
Visit Enasha, automatic interaction
Enasha: Hello *player class* I see you have Juniper's flask, I suppose you want me to fill it. Normally I charge for potions, but I owe Juiper a favor. There. Take these healing potions to Juniper. (gained potions)
You: Click OK (check inventry to see 2 health potion)
Visit Juniper, automatic interaction
Juniper: Thank you for your help. You may keep one potion. (+100 EXP)
You: Click Thanks (check inventry -1 potion)

Gordons Favour/Harsads Supplies
Gordon automatically greets you when near:
Gordon: Greetings *players 1st part of name*
Gordon: Could I ask a favor of you?
You: ok
Gordon: Excellent! I need supplies delivered to Harsad in Iterum. Take this and follow the trails South East until you cross the bridge.
You: Click OK (check inventry for Harsad's Supplies)
Head South out of town and follow the path leading South East, stick to this path and you will find 2 NPC's standing by the side
You: Click Yalana
Yalana: The rogues near by stole from us during the night. Please help us find our things.
Keep heading down the path to Iterum, on the path you will be followed and attacked by imps/rogues and have arrows shot at you by theifs.
Once you cross the bridge, you enter Iterum, enter the shop on the right as you enter the town. The NPC here is Harsad.
You: Click Harsad
Harsah: Are you here for quests or items?
You: quests (this doesnt work if you have the imp task)
Harsad: Ah yes, I have been waiting for these supplies. Thank you very much. Hmmmm Theres a few extra things in here. You can have them. (+300 EXP)
You: Click Thanks (check inventry for some random potions)

Bug Task
You: Click Rygaron
Rygaron: Would you be interested in killing some of the bugs around town?
You: Click bug task
Rygaron: Glad to have your help. Those bugs are a problem. Marked map: Giant bug area
You: Click OK (hover cursor over mini map to see which marker is the Giant bug area)
Go Kill 10 bugs and return to Rygaron!
Rygaron: (+250 EXP) good work *players 1st name) Thanks for killing off those pests. Here are some items for your trouble. You should try the dungeon to the west. Marked map: Low level duungeon
You: Click Thanks (check inventry for 1 life saving amulet, random potions and items)

Imp Task
Rygaron: Gives option of Bug Task or Imp Task
You: Click imp task
Rygaron: Marks your map with 4 Imp camps
You: Click OK (hover cursor over mini map to see which markers are imp camps)
Go kill 12 imps. (sometimes imps drop Supplies chest, keep these and hand them into Gordon)
Return to Rygaron
Rygaron: (+500 EXP) Thanks for you help. Here is equipment you might like. You should try the dungeon to the west.

Imp Slayer Quest
During your imp slaying make sure you kill the Imp Leaders Woot, Sneek, Greenie and Lar, Lar is hiding in imp camps south of Semel town.
Talk to Gordon once all leaders are killed.
Gordon: My goodness, *player 1st part of name* You killed all the imp leaders! From this day onward, you shall be called Imp Slayer! (Title given: Imp Slayer) (+2500 EXP)

Note: you can miss this message if you have a Supplies chest in inventry when handing in, as gordon quickly skips past this message and onto the supplies hand in message box.

Supplies Chest
If you have found a Supplies chest from Imps, hand them into Gordon
Gordon: I see you found some of my supplies! Thanks for returning them. Those imps steal from me in the night. Supplies taken. (+800 EXP)

Troll Task
You:Click Rygaron
Rygaron: Are you interested in killing some trolls for me?
You: Click troll task
Rygaron: Great, trolls can be found all around the land of Xenimus and are a threat to everyone. I suggest you find a troll village. Some weaker trolls will not count as a kill. Good luck. Marked map: Troll camp (twice)
You: Click OK (hover cursor over mini map to see which markers are troll camps)
Kill 20 trolls and return to Rygaron
Rygaron: (+1500 EXP) good work *players name* I hate trolls. Here is equipment you may find useful. You should try the dungeon to the west.
Check inventry for new items, the troll task gives much better items then the previous tasks, i got a reflective shield, wand of transport and a strength amulet first try and a magic elven plate next attempt which is incredible as it has +4hp regen built in and 10 armor.

Skeleton task
Rygaron: Im worried that skeletons in the graveyard to the south could become a problem. Would you keep the town safe by destroying some of them?
You: Click skeleton task
Rygaron: Thanks, those skeletons are dangerous. Marked map: Skeletons Marked map: Level 8-15 dungeon
You: Click OK (check quest log for Kill Quest: skeleton 0/30
Complete Kill Quest: 30/30 and return to Rygaron
Rygaron:(+2500 EXP) good work *player name* Here are some items for your help. You should try the dungeon to the west.
You: Click Thanks (check inventry for random 3 items: minor ice/fire ring, fire dagger, fire bow, wand of transport, acid sword)

Spider Task
Rygaron: I'm offering more gear if you kill some giant spiders because they are poisonous.
You: Click spider task
Rygaron: Great, good deal for both of us.
You: Click OK (check inventry for Kill Quest: giant spider 0/15)
Complete Kill Quest 15/15 and return to Rygaron
Rygaron: at lvl8 (+2000 EXP) good work *player name* We had a deal so here are you items. You should try the dungeon to the west.
You: Click Thanks (check inventry for random 3 items: 2 fulgur wand, reflective helmet, acid sword, dragon helmet, magic silver sword, cloak of protection, +5 hit amulet, acid axe, barbed oak arrows, maximus potion)

Milly's Letter (secret)
Talk too Milly in septon
Player: Hello
Milly: xxxx
Milly: How are you?
Player:Good
Milly: good too hear
Milly: Have you heard of my sister juniper?
Player: Yes
Milly: Ok good, will you take this letter to her?
Player: Yes (recieves: milly's letter)
Go to juniper in aridus
Juniper: Is that letter for me?
Player: Yes (recieves: 300xp/1000xp, secret reciepe for fast gas form potion and 4 maximus potion)

Enasha (White Potion Task)
Player:Hello
Enasha: Salutations
Enasha: I have a request of you.
Enasha: Are you interested?
Player: yes
Enasha: Good.
Enasha: I need soome magical leaves for some
Enasha: of the potions that i sell.
Enasha: There is a tree near a shrine that is
Enasha: guarded by wizards.
Enasha: Go south from here,
Enasha: then follow the s####
Enasha: until you find the tree.
Enasha: The tree is called the Shon Tree.
Enasha: They are very rare trees.
Enasha: Collect at least 20 leaves
Enasha: And i will reward you.
Collect 20 shon tree leaves
Enasha: Salutations
Enasha: Ah yes, thank you.
Enasha: Please take these three white potions
Enasha: as payment for your service
(recieve: 3000xp 3 white potions)

Yalana's Stolen Ring (Jorn)
Yalana: Hello *player name* An evil mage attacked us just before you arrived. Hes name was Jorn. He stole my ring and ran west toward the graveyard. Please return it if you can. The rogues near by stole from us during the night. Please help us find our things.
Go kill Jorn and return to Yalana
Yalana: (+15000 EXP) Thank you so much!
Hit esc key to close the message box

Yalana's stolen things
Yalana: The rogues near by stole from us during the night. Please help us find our things.
Go kill the rogue leader in the rogue camps for a locked chest and return to Yalana.
Yalana: You found some of our stuff! Thankyou so much. (+1500 EXP) (chest taken)
Hit esc key to close message box

Lava Imp Task
Harsad: Are you here for quests or items?
You: Click quests
Harsad: There are rewards for killing some evil things in the land of Xenimus. Choose your task.
You: Click lava imp task
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ogre Task
Harsad: There are rewards for killing some evil things in the land of Xenimus. Choose your task.
You: Click ogre task
Harsad: Great! Kill those fools! Marked map: Ogre camp
You: Click OK (check quest log for Kill Quest: Ogre 0/50)
Complete Kill Quest and return to Harsad
Harsad: (+3000 EXP) good work *player name* Here are some items for your trouble.
You: Click Thanks ((check inventry for random 3 items: salubris ring, apprentice energy hat, elemental leather, )

Troll King (angelina)
Stand near Angelia in Iterum
Angelia: *player name*
Angelia: Come here!
Angelia: Imp Slayer!!!
Angelia: Bob
Angelia: I have heard of your great deeds.
Angelia: I am in need of such a hero!
Angelia: Will you assist me?
You: yes
Angelia: Excellent!
Angelia: Directly east of the graveyard
Angelia: of Semel, there is a troll camp.
Angelia: Go into their lair, and slay
Angelia: the Troll King.
Angelia: Return to me when you have
Angelia: killed the Troll King.
Angelia: And if you can capture his weapon,
Angelia: I will improve it for you.
Do as Angelia says and return. (should have Head in inventry and if picked up his dragon claw)
(Killed Troll King!)
(+15000 EXP)+(Dragon Claw Improved)
Angelia: Imp Slayer!!
Angelia: I have already heard
Angelia: of your newest deed.
Angelia: Word has spread throughout Semel.
Angelia: And people there now regard you
Angelia: as a hero.
(Title given: Hero of Semel)

Barbarian Head (Harsad, Iterum, available after Troll King killed)
Harsad: There is a barbarian camp to the east of here. Bring me the head of their leader!
You: Click barbarian head
Harsad: Good! Without leadership they will be less of a threat.
Go kill ther barbarian king (You have taken his head.) and return to Harsad
Harsad: (+3000 EXP) Good work hero! Claree in Terthius is also in need of help if your interested. I will tell others of your deeds.

Rog & Thoran
You: Click Claree
Claree: I am sad... I have lost my family. Two evil fighters killed my son and husband while they were on the road to Semel. Then they ran off like cowards and hid somehwere east of Iterum. I am not sure of their names, but it is kown that both Rog and Thoran are in that area, i believe they are the killers. Slay them if you can.
You: Click Slay killers
Claree: Thank you! I await your return with the good news.
Go slay Rog & Thoran and return,
You: Click Claree
Claree:
*Unfinished info here*

Reditus Amulet quest
Find Ortox, located 316,175 (North and a touch east from Iterum) and talk to him:
Ortox: Hello (player name)
Ortox: I am very busy, state your business.
Player: Task
Ortox: Hmmmm
Ortox: There is something i can ask of yoou.
Ortoox: If you are looking for work.
Ortox: I need a few supplies to continue
Ortox: my studies.
Ortox: I need one supply chest
Ortox: two candles
Ortox: two crystals
Ortox: two notebooks
Ortox: and four flasks
Ortox: I study under the kings adept Corsix.
Ortox: The supplies can be found in his room
Ortox: and in supply rooms near his room
Ortox: in Terthius Castle.
Ortox: Be quick about it!
Ortox: I have work to do!
Go to castle and collect quest items: 1 x chest, 2x candle, 2 x crystal, 2 x notebooks, 4 x flask
In the castle the quest items sparkle, if they are present, as other players may be doing this task, some items may be missing, you will have to wait for roughly 40 mins-1 hour for respawn timer, best to just do something else and check in later. If you collect all the items available, you end up with 1 x chest, 1 x vase, 3 x crystal, 2 x note books, 4 x flasks. No idea what the vase is for, should probably not steal it ;) (Vase doesnt say 'Cannot be dropped or traded' and can be equipped lol)
Once collected, return to Ortox
Ortox: I am very busy, state your business.
Player: Items
Ortox: Do you have ALL the supplies?
Ortox: We shall see.
Ortox: Very good, all the items are here.
Ortox: For payment I was thinking that
Ortox: these three amulets should be mroe
Ortox: then fair.
(Player recieves 2 reditus amulets not 3 lol)
(did at lvl 28, whats lowest?)

Magic Bag quest
Find Trem Shiam, located in xxx and talk to him:
Tren Shiam: Greetings (player name)
Tren Shiam: You seem to be on the right path.
Tren Shiam: So many in this land are as evil
Tren Shiam: as the creatures in the forest.
Tren Shiam: Do you quest against these
Tren Shiam evil forces?
Tren Shiam: Indeed my friend, you are on
Tren Shiam: the right path.
Tren Shiam: This land is full of danger.
Tren Shiam: There is a large grave yard
Tren Shiam: to the north east full of many
Tren Shiam: evil creatures.
Tren Shiam: You should go there and do what
Tren Shiam: you can to help rid the land of evil.
if you make 10k+ in big grave yard, you get magic bags/exp ? (doesnt work?)

Heev's imp problem
Approach Heev
Heev: Hey you!
Heev: What are you doing near my farm?
Heev: Oh never mind
Heev: your not an imp.
Heev: The imps to the east raid my farm
Heev: nearly every night.
Heev: Someone should go kill them.
(you go kill imps and zep, pick up Tool Box and then return to Heev)
Heev: You kileld the imps!
Heev: and best of all you killed
Heev: their leader Zep!
Heev: Thank you my friend.
(+1500 EXP)
Heev: If your looking for more adventure
Heev: go north west to the grave yard.
Heev: but be careful
(If you picked up tools)
Heev: I see you found some of my tools!
Heev: Thanks for returning them.
Heev: Those imps have caused me
Heev: many problems.
(+500 EXP)

Zonders relentless fight against rogues
Approach Zonder -loc 2704,2657
Zonder: Hello there *class e.g. Druid*
Zonder: We have been fighting the near
Zonder: by rogues for a while now and
Zonder: need some recovery time.
Zonder: If you could kill some rogues
Zonder: in the small camp to the west
Zonder: it would be agreat help.
(kill rogues west)
Davesh, -loc 2677,2658
Inor, -loc 2643,2644
Grig, -loc 2715,2607
(not finished info might have missed a rogue could not hand in)

Lora's stolen ashes
Appreach Lora
Lora: Hello *players class*
You: task
Lora: Looking for work
Lora: I can use a bit of help
Lora: The barbarians to the north east
Lora: stole an urn with the ashes
Lora: of a dead wizard. I need those
Lora: ashes for . . . . .
Lora: thats my business
Lora: get it for me
Hang around for lisa to give you a clue
Lisa: I might know its location.
Lisa: Light the torch with a flamma
Lisa: spell to get into the secret
Lisa: chamber.
Head to -loc 2574,2560
Kill the Barbarian Lord,
Flamma the light torch to drop wall,
Search this room along the back wall, go all along in gas form until - (camp searched, return to Lora)
Return to Lora
You automatically say: I could not find it.
Lora: That secret chamber must have
Lora: been a decoy.
Lora: There must be another chamber
Lora: further in.
Lora: that spell will help you find
Lora: the inner chamber
Return to -loc 2574,2560, flamma light torch to enter secret chamber, stand at -loc 2576,2550 to open secret door.
Inside Doog's secret chamber, kill Doog and head to -loc 2575,2531 to find (found urn) if you notice closely as you move around the room the area lights up slightly)
Head back to Lora
Lora: Good work *player class*
(+4000 EXP) (Items Elemental leather and Mage hat)

Master Warlocks task
Find Jugger in Terthius
You: Click Jugger
Jugger: Greetings *players name* Thank heavens you are here! The amount of evil magic users in this world have grown in number and they must be stopped! Will you destroy them?
You: Click Master Warlocks task

unfinished info here

Guardian Task (1)
Visit General Veerseloth
You: Click Veerseloth
Veerseloth: Choose your Jelocian task, Go forth and kill the evil guardians that roam the land of Xenimus.
You: Click Guardian task
Veerseloth: Very well, return when you are finished.
You: Click OK (check quest log for Kill Quest: guardian 0/100
Go complete kill quest and return to Veerseloth
You: Click Veerseloth
Veerseloth: (+19500 EXP at lvl 41/+3900 EXP at lvl 45) Good work *player name* Here is an item to help you.
You: Click Thanks (check inventry for chance at: 1 white potion, 150emeralds+150opals, 1 maximus potion, black pearl, sanctus scroll, vitadimere halberd

Guardian task (2)
(stops giving experience at lvl 46)
Visit Slith Ton at Jail Town
You: Click Slith Ton
Slith Ton: Evil guardians have roamed the land for too long. Will you destroy them?
You: Click Guardian task
Slith Ton: Great, go kill guardians!
You: Click OK (check quest log for Kill Quest: guardian 0/150
Go complete kill quest and return to Slith Ton
You: CLick Slith Ton
Slith Ton: (+4200 EXP at lvl 45)
You: Click Thanks (check inventry for chance at: sanctus scroll, maximus potion, black pearl,

Hell Knight Task
Find Jugger in Terthius
Jugger: Greetings *players name* Thank heavens you are here! There is an island to the north east of Septen that is not on the map. This island is filled with creatures called Hell Knights. Can you kill them?
You: Click Hell Knight task
Jugger: Glad to have your help.
You: Click OK (check quest log for Kill Quest: Hell Knight 0/100
Go complete kill quest and return to Jugger
Jugger:

Unfinished info here

Gives experience (changes with levels) and ndnt fig/mage ring amp/hp/mp props if you very lucky, i can 100% confirm this works as my paladin got the mage ring after only 150 or so tasks. I have heard of people doing 1000+ tasks with no joy.

Daemon Task
Verklaw Obvnack: This island is infested with daemons. Would you help kill some of them?
You: Click Daemon task
Verklaw Obvnack: Excellent! get to work!
You: Click OK (check quest log for Kill Quest: daemon 0/115)
Complete Kill Quest: daemon 115/115 and return to Verklaw Obvnack
Verklaw Obvnack: Good work *player name* (+12900 EXP at lvl 46)

Pix Animus Task
Pix Animus Task from Cons guard Available at lvl ?? 0/150 kill task
Pix Animus Task from Jail Available at lvl 42 0/125 kill task
You can hand in the task from cons to the guy in jail, at lvl 42 for 54k exp + rewards: chance for reditus amulet, Mystic Shield (super+7propped)
You can hand in the task from cons, at lvl 42 for 44k exp + rewards: chance for maximus amulet, black pearl,3 white potions, ndnt arcane robe, + Oreseth guard rings (you can keep getting these rings, if you get 4% magic resist props they are one of the best PvE rings available in game and dont count in NDNT limit as below lvl 40, infact its equip lvl 15!!!)
If you get the Pix Animus task from Verklaw Obvnack, you cannot do the kill task at mc2 pix animus.

Ryzar
Kill Ryzar, he give ndnt items spirit stuff, 150 nex arrows, diamond, black sapphire, etc
Hand in quest to Synax at Terthius
Synax: *player name!* News of your deed has already reached my ears! Good worky my friend! (+1500000 EXP)

Super Vis Tueri Ring Chain Quest
Skeleton Warrior task
available lvl 40ish? i was 41 when i got it
Visit Orksylox in Oreseth
You: Click on Orksylox
Orksylox: The guards here at Oreseth are concerned about the army of undead setting up small camps on an island near here. Will you help us deal with this threat?
You: Click Skeleton warrior task
Orksylox: Good, fight well and return to me.
You: Click OK (check quest log for Kill Quest: Skeleton warrior 0/250
Complete kills at -loc
Return to Orksylox
You: Click on Orksylox
Orksylox: (+150000 EXP) Good work *player name*

Pix Malantis Task
Visit Orksylox at Oreseth
You: Click Orksylox
Orksylox: The undead and pix malantis may be working together and must be delt with. They must be destroyed!
Orksylox: Very good *player name*, we need the help.
You: Click OK (see quest log for Kill Quest: pix malantis 0/70
Complete Kill Quest 70/70 pix malantis and return to Orksylox
You: Click Oryksylox
Orksylox: (+150000 EXP) Thanks again *player name*
You: Click Thanks

Skeleton darkwar task
Orksylox: Inside the fortress on the island you will find skeleton darkwars, kill them aswell.
You: Click skeleton darkwar task
Orksylox: Good luck *player name*
You: Click OK (check quest log for Kill Quest: skeleton darkwar 0/70
Complete Kill Quest: skeleton darkwar 70/70 and return to Orksylox
Oryksylox: (+150000 EXP) Very good *player name*
You: Click Thanks

Undead Lord
Orksylox: I just ask one more task of you. Destroy the Undead Lord! This final deed will keep the undead army weak and you will have proven your worth.
You: Click Undead Lord Task
Orksylox: End the threat once and for all.
Go kill the Undead Lord and return to Orksylox
Orksylox: (+150000 EXP) All of oreseth thanks you. Here is a small token of our thanks.
You: Click OK (check inventry for Vis Tueri ring 3%hp 3%mp 2%resist magic, +8armor)

Once complete Quest no longer available, if you click on Orksylox he doesnt say anything, however if you type skeleton darkwar task or pix malantis task you reviece the kill quest.

Tonrock's Head
Speak with Prisoner Knight at Insurgo
Prisoner Knight: My brothers have abondoned me!
Prisoner Knight: I seek REVENGE on them.
You: revenge
Prisoner Knight: Oh...I do indeed seek revenge.
Prisoner Knight: But it's not against the people
Prisoner Knight: who you may think. The jailors
Prisoner Knight: are going what they think is right.
Prisoner Knight: The true wrong-doer is my brother,
Prisoner Knight: who as not killed them to free me.
Prisoner Knight: He is the master hell knight who
Prisoner Knight: rules the island of Cara Sa and Equar.
Prisoner Knight: Bring me his head, and i will make it
Prisoner Knight: worth your while, for i have ways of
Prisoner Knight: getting weapons that no one else
Prisoner Knight: can dream of! Go forth, and slay him.
Go kill Tonrick (Tonrock's Head is Yours!)(check inventry for head) and return to Prisoner Knight
Prisoner Knight: Ah! You have slain my brother!
Prisoner Knight: Thank you, little one.
Prisoner Knight: Here *player class*
Prisoner Knight: Take these items.
(check inventry for 2 random items, i got chain of torment and spirit dagger on a wizard)
You can say revenge again, but you cannot recieve another head from tonrock
Random things tonrock says:
Why have they not freed me?

Jeloc/Velanthra
Speak with Corsix about Where is Ryzar,
Corsix: I suppose Synax has asked you to destroy Ryzar. Hmmmmmmm. The destruction of Ryzar would be a good deed if you could do it. He is very powerful and hides in a lair under the warlock castle near Secern. He has hell Knights that guard him, and is a very powerful wizard. But this is all I know of him. You will need help with this task. Take these items and use them well. (gained items) good luck *player name*.
You: Click OK (check inventry for 5 white potions and 3 maximus amulets)
Speak with Corsix after killing Ryzar
Corsix: Greetings *player name!*
Corsix: I have heard of your deed!
Corsix: A job well done!
Corsix: I will make sure Jeloc Knows
Corsix: of this deed you have done. (+1000000 EXP)

Getting stronger
Visit Corsix
You: Click Corsix
Corsix: Greetings *player name* I see you are getting strong now. It is now time for you to face the minions of the witch.
You: Click Tell me of the minions
Corsix: Many are in the underworld and some can be found on the surface. Her minions are usually guarding places of great power or wealth. I know of one place in the underworld that I visited ears ago. There is a great hall with a valuable shrine at the end. I beleive this place to be guarded by Deesis, destroy him if you can. I am not sure where the others are but you must find them all.
You: Click I will destroy them!

Zaxin (guard) in DS
You: Hello
Zaxin: How may i help you?
You: who are you
Zaxin: I am Zaxin
Zaxin: I study my magic here

You: cara sa
Zaxin: Ahhhh so you seek to destroy them.
Zaxin: That would be fine with me, I used to
Zaxin: own the castle that they are now in.
Zaxin: I am more than a match for Cara Sa
Zaxin: and Equar, but with the help of
Zaxin: Velanthra they were able to take the
Zaxin: castle from me.
Zaxin: To get beyond the entrance area you
Zaxin: must have a key of 8 parts with you.
Zaxin: To get into the inner chambers use the
Zaxin: words Magnus and Divinus.
Zaxin: Be prepared! They are powerful.

Kill all Jeloc Bosses: Drennon Mar, Equar, Cara Sa, Roxthin, Slyth Kel, Deesis
You can now enter Jeloc/Velanthra Shrine
Head inside and complete the shrines then 6th
Head to back to Corsix once complete
Corsix: Greetings *player name*
Corsix: You are now a warrior of good.
Corsix: A Jelocian Warrior!
Corsix: Soon you may be called by Jeloc
Corsix: to fight the armies of the witch
Corsix: Velanthra!
Corsix: In the mean time there will be
Corsix: other powers that you can attain
Corsix: by following the path of good.
Corsix: But be warned!
Corsix: If you betray Jeloc and become
Corsix: evil, your powers will be lost!
Corsix: Your path is your choice.
Corsix: Choose wisely.
(+3000000 EXP)

Melinda tells you about Insugro
Go to Melinda at Insurgo
Melinda: Greetings *player name*
Melinda: I am the jail keeper of this town.
Melinda: I've learned a lot from the prisoners
Melinda: who are imprisoned here. If there's
Melinda: anything I can tell you about Insurgo
Melinda: or the lands, please ask.
You: Insurgo
Melinda: This city is named Insurgo.
Melinda: Insurgo was founded in an attempt
Melinda: to find peace between both kingdoms.
Melinda: We wish Jeloc and Valenthra would
Melinda: join forces, and destroy the people
Melinda: who are the truly evil...
Melinda: ...people like Kinethell

Imexic's Remains
Go to Melinda at Insurgo
You: Imexic
Melinda: Imexic was once a Captain of
Meldina: the Valenthra army. But he then
Meldina: turned towards the chaos of Zon Rin.
Meldina: He moved swiftly to enslave all the
Meldina: Volucris of The Hidden Isle, Now he
Meldina: and his lava imps rule a fortress
Meldina: alongside Derath.
Go Kill Imexic and return to Melinda
Meldina: The Remains of Imexic!
Meldina: Today is a great day!
You: recieve (+300000 EXP)

Derath's Remains
Go to Melinda at Insurgo
You: Derath
Melinda: Derath rules the Animus Daemons.
Melinda: His past is mysterious.
Melinda: I know nothing more about him.
Go kill Derath and return to Melinda
Melinda: (+350000 EXP)
Melinda: The Remains of Derath!
Melinda: Another blow to Zon Rin!

Sogam's Remains
Go to Melinda at Insurgo
You: Sogam
Melinda: Sogam was a disciple of Jeloc.
Melinda: But then the temptation of Zon Rin
Melinda: moved him towards the darkness. Sogam
Melinda: used to be one of us. But no longer.
Melinda: I wish someone would stop him
Go kill Sogam and returen to Melinda
Melinda: (+400000 EXP)
Melinda: The Remains of Sogam!
Melinda: He was a vile mage!

Baraw's Remains
Go to Melinda at Insurgo
You: Baraw
Melinda: Baraw is the brother of Aznad, ruler
Melinda: of the hell knight fortress to the
Melinda: far north. Baraw is much stronger
Melinda: than Aznad, due to the power given
Melinda: to him by Zon Rin
Go kill Baraw and returen to Melinda
Melinda: (+450000 EXP)
Melinda: The Remains of Baraw!
Melinda: Today is a great day!
** when you hand in baraw you get kinethel in quest log

Kinethell's Remains
You: Kinethell
Melinda: Kinethell is a minion of Zon Rin.
Melinda: Of all Zon Rin's minions...
Melinda: Kinethell is the worst.
Melinda: I wish someone would stop him.
Go kill Kinethell and return to Melinda
Melinda: (+500000 EXP)
Melinda: The Remains of Kinethell!
Melinda: You are becoming a Legend!
** when you hand in kinthell you get baraw in quest log

Zon Rin's Remains

Not yet got info

Kings Quest
If your a new character or even old, DO NOT buy/trade for items I-lvl 90 or higher on the character you want to eventually do the quest on, as ALL tradeable and non drop non trade items I-lvl 90 and above add to your 'wealth points' total.
You get a limit of 400 wealth points, after this is achieved you can no longer do the kings quest.
Each item you keep, adds its Item level towards your total 'wealth points'
If you cannot use the item you get from the quest, ie, vexar staff on a warrior; Sell it before server reset and Zero 'wealth points' are added.
If you can use the item but dont want to keep it, sell it before server reset and only 25% of total 'wealth points' are added.

Note: apparently you can equip items I-lvl 90 and above to do the quest, but make sure to remove before quest hand in or server reset, im 100% not sure on this rule however, risk it at your own peril.

Mystic Ore
Mystic ore/Shon leafs + NDNT items below XX lvls with Angelina to give props / create
Find Angelina, located at Iterum

Spirit Crystals
Merchant Slavlor (kill pix boss in dungeon up from jail)

Player: make crystals
Player: use spirit shield

Player: create spirit
Player: create spirit wand

Bracken Quest
-loc2033,1013
Bracken: you cant do this quest
Commander Lonya, not sure if she has anything to do with it but -loc:2270,1868

Last edited by Charles Martel on Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 155 times in total.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Awesome post for new players Charles ! Good job. This is the kind of stuff EJ needs to add (tutorial). But hell of a job

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:15 pm

Wow, I love this. Wish there was something like this for Xen 2.0 as well.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:31 pm

I stickied this. This is amazing. Didn’t know this was here. I’d make it a little fancier just so it’s more appealing. If you need help. Let me know

phpBB [video]

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:37 pm

This is awesome! I never thought to look into this section but it’s actually pretty cool! Happy to see the ending about rangers as it’s something I thought and came up with and brought to light ! But yeah don’t attack run! Even if you think you can tank the rangers arrows. A few lethals in a row and it’s your life. !

Great post Charles !

Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:18 pm

I fixed it up a little. Added some color and spoilers so it doesn't look like a giant wall of text and stuff. I hope to continue this later or for OP to pick it up again.

This is amazing. We can make Xen good together.

phpBB [video]

Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:49 pm

Charles Martel Quit Xenimus for good

Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:43 pm

Im still here, will be updating the post as and when.

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:03 pm

Where should one level from 16-20? and what ring setup should one use on a druid? I find than some areas the monsterd damage is managable but it takes too long to kill the monsters. Therefor the higher tasks are actually a bit slower than the lower level tasks. Any tips?

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:36 am

I just want to say get power lvld, but its not the choice everyone can take. Last time i checked 16-20 was a killer. (Powerlevel can take you from lvl 10-30 in like 2 hours lol)

Rings you want +2 scientia, equippable at lvl 23, 3 x apprentice mage ring, equippable at lvl 24. You can swap out apprentice mage rings for vis mederi rings or vis animus rings if needed. Sometimes having 1 Vis Aniumus ring is good for MP steal, you can get a 6 propped version from the chain quest.

Ring props you want 2/4% All Magic Damage or 2/4% All Magic Resist or 3/6% HP base or 1/2% Cast Speed, a mixture of those props will help, dont worry if there not perfect, not everythin has to be perfect. You can rock out with the worst propped stuff and still get by.

Not sure on leveling spots these days, theres a place at 5 ports, which leads to a black floored room, roughly monsters your level. On the other hand if you can get a druid or figure out the monster levels. You want to be killing monsters as close to your level as possible, as you get thee most exp if the monster is your level. Exp drops off the further from same levels you are.

On a druid you want to get star as soon as you can, star and druid bomb is powerful. Also keeping your distance from monsters so you get hit less often will help, your druid bomb fragor is larger then you think. Possibly invest in some 10/20 run speed boots?

If i get interested in xen again ill try make a better low level guide. I really wanted to get lvls 1-36 and everything you should do during this written down.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next